Jack Toft
Years ago

Illawarra v Perth Dec 23

Last game of the round. Both teams had losses early this round and go into this round hoping to at least even it off at one each.

Illawarra were easily beaten in New Zealand with a disappointing first quarter meaning they were chasing jerseys all game. Out rebounded and on the wrong side of the refs, they would have watched the replay as asked themselves "how did we let that one go?"

Brisbane are like the younger brother of a pickup artist, punching above their weight. Perth were no match in the second half for them and buckled at the knees to go three losses in a row. I repeat, three losses in a row. If anyone missed that, did you hear that Perth have lost their last 3 games?

That's more than enough motivation for them to get this game, unless they are trying to emulate Cairns and finish the season with 13 losses in a row. I challenge Perth to have a go!

Last time these teams played Perth jumped them in the first quarter and led by 15, the brave Hawks whittled that lead back, but lost by 9.

It's a home game and the Hawks have served up some hot curry to the Top 3 teams this year, but I'm thinking the embarrassment of 4 flat tyres might be enough to motivate the floppy cats to a win.

Perth by 6

Topic #44505 | Report this topic

Camel 31  
Years ago

perth unlikely due to the refs

Reply #724157 | Report this post

Bol  
Years ago

Massive game for both teams!

Reply #724167 | Report this post

Flop Warning  
Years ago

The biggest question of the day must be whether or not I make an appearance.

Reply #724170 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Years ago

Flop Warning

Or your evil twin... Flop Tech

Reply #724173 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Years ago

Will Gleeson ride the starters hard again?

Even Martin played over 30 min on Friday.

Brandt was the only starte to play under 30.

When will the bench players begin to produce offence if they get few opportunities?

When will the starters be able to ease back to avoid fatigue and late season injuries?

Reply #724174 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Love how Camel 31 is already blaming the refs, and the game isn't even under way yet...

Reply #724175 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

J blamed the refs for today's potential loss when he came out of the womb.

Reply #724177 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

J comes across a right turd

Reply #724178 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

That is to say I'm not a fan of ref bashing

Reply #724179 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

Perth to win.
A loss could force a much needed roster change however.

Reply #724180 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Game over in Sydney and this one is still 45 minutes away. Ridiculous.

Reply #724239 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Lot you can do in 45mins

Reply #724246 | Report this post

Flop Warning  
Years ago

Cats to lose by 1 flop warning

6 people to laugh at salty cats fans as soon as the game finishes, despite none of them being salty.

Gleeson to throw his hands up in the air from the sidelines and "talk" to the refs a record low of 4 times.

You heard it here first

Reply #724254 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Was that a flop warning on Conklin? Thought i saw the ref signal it but commentators didnt say anything

Reply #724257 | Report this post

J  
Years ago

Yep, must be a right turd, cause im here bad mouthing other people for no bloody reason...

Reply #724258 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I reckon Jett would be pretty close to double Cottons weight lol

Reply #724259 | Report this post

Flop Warning  
Years ago

And half his shooting ability.

He's having a big of a stinker tonight. Would be seriously close if he'd hit a few more of those good looks he setup

Reply #724261 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good to see the clock on TV was a solid 6 or so seconds out of sync with the actual game clock...

Reply #724262 | Report this post

J  
Years ago

We calling flops today?

Reply #724264 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

The TV clock recently has been behind in most games. How is this an issue all of a sudden when it was always in sync in the past. Pathetic.

Reply #724265 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Memo to Nathan Strempel: stop saying "men". It's lame.

Reply #724266 | Report this post

Argh Wildcats, nothing like beating up on one of the worst teams in the league to get you back in form hey.

Reply #724267 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Be happy. We win today no chance of any roster changes.

Reply #724268 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Rosen is just so painful to listen to like one of those annoying little yappy dogs barking all the time.

Reply #724269 | Report this post

J  
Years ago

Its when perth gets ridiculous calls like that.. makes it hard to ever question the refs.

Reply #724270 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Compare and contrast two new ex-player additions to the commentary team - Forman vs. Worthington. Wortho lol

Reply #724271 | Report this post

Flop Warning  
Years ago

That was awesome from grida.

Reply #724272 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Block of the decade by Grida!

Reply #724273 | Report this post

J  
Years ago

Norton making sure he lives on the floor this game, that way the refs know he just cant keep his feet.

Reply #724274 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Even as a cats fan, Bloody hell grida that was an amazing block

Reply #724275 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Clock out of sync again ffs

Reply #724276 | Report this post

Bol  
Years ago

Jervis has been good so far today and great to see Jesse finding some form again

Reply #724277 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How did Grida not get a tech for that flop when Kay made a drive

Reply #724278 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

The TV clock recently has been behind in most games. How is this an issue all of a sudden when it was always in sync in the past. Pathetic.
It's never been in sync, although it's not normally as bad as it has been in this one.

Reply #724280 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ogilvy really struggling out there

Reply #724281 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Christ sakes, J.

I'm going to go through your post history to find the last time you posted about something that isn't ref-related. Fuck me.

Reply #724282 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"How did Grida not get a tech for that flop when Kay made a drive"

Live i thought the same thing, but then on the replay i thought the no call was probably correct

Reply #724283 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jervis very efficient out there

Reply #724284 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

First time I've ever agreed with Manu. J you are a ref bashing little bitch

Reply #724290 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perths biggest issue the last few games is going through a period of not being able to get a couple of steadiers when the opposition goes on a run. We just continue to throw away opportunities and let them get right back into it instead of at least limiting the damage.

Reply #724293 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Seven comments ago, J.

Reply #724294 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

King Conk is gonna level knts now

Reply #724295 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It could be worse, he could have broken his jaw...

Reply #724296 | Report this post

Flop Warning  
Years ago

Getting slightly heated out there

Reply #724297 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

LOL @ us

Double digit leads aren't enough for us.

Reply #724299 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Better game to watch than the Kings/MU game. Now all we need is a seatbelt for Trev - a lockable one.

Reply #724300 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This is an exciting conveyance but I hope Perth hangs on here

Reply #724302 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So with 30sec to go the clock was perfect and in sync, then somehow ended up nearly 4sec out of sync, how does this even happen

Reply #724303 | Report this post

J  
Years ago

Oh an anonymous poster shit slinging, well arent you just one to stand by your oponions

Reply #724306 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I am consistent. I post anon but you still ref bash. I could make up a cute name, would that make my comments more relevant?

Reply #724308 | Report this post

Flop Warning  
Years ago

No idea why we are putting so much faith in Wagstaff this QTR..

Tanking?

Reply #724309 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Tanking for a top Next Stars pick

Reply #724310 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ugliest quarter of basketball ever.

Reply #724311 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Perth getting home cooking late in the Gong.

Reply #724312 | Report this post

Tyrell  
Years ago

Mitch Norton with a foot clearly inside the no charge zone and Ced gets the charge-
Pathetic!

Reply #724314 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

J, it's your time baby. Step up, call the refs out on their shit. Waiting on you boy

Reply #724315 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

That charge call on Cedric was a pathetic call to make so late in the game.

Reply #724316 | Report this post

J  
Years ago

You don't understand that you can't be judged when there is a heap of other anons. Also refs make some shocking calls in this league, literally bewildering.

Reply #724317 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Harsh charge on Cedric.

Reply #724318 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wildcats have 5 for the quarter, oi vay.

Reply #724319 | Report this post

Bol  
Years ago

This second half is atrocious!!!

Reply #724320 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I saw a stat that our most effective lineup last year was our smallball death lineup of Martin-Cotton-Tokoto-Wagstaff-Walker. I think Trev is trying to roll with a similar thing with Norton-Cotton-White-Wagstaff-Kay, problem is Wagstaff is trash this season.

Reply #724321 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

J like that charge call on Cedric. Shocking.

Reply #724322 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Conklin fouls out.

Reply #724323 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Vague should be banned from the three point line. What is he even doing on in crunch time. Gleeson you spud.

Reply #724324 | Report this post

Flop Warning  
Years ago

Fitting song for us really

"Heads Will roll, heads Will roll"

Gonna be hearing a heap more about cats chasing an import after this shocker

Reply #724325 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth has choked three 14 point leads in 4 games wow

Reply #724326 | Report this post

J  
Years ago

Nope, I've called the refs out for bad calls both ways, called them out earlier for a bad call that went perths way. You lot have a messed up agenda, you're soley interested in going after soneone with a different opinion to yours, well done

Reply #724327 | Report this post

LOL @ Jackson.

Why would you throw that pass?

Reply #724328 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Awesome defence by Jett on Cotton.

Reply #724329 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

I said last week we were cooked, I'm loving this because I detest the front office treating us like fools two seasons running. Troy come out come out wherever you are. Stop sitting on your hands. Worst Ever 'Cats GM.

Reply #724330 | Report this post

J  
Years ago

7 seconds to go ball inbounded, game live, cut to bevos face...

Reply #724332 | Report this post

Perth arent that good.

The referees gaave them a free ride to start the season.

Reply #724333 | Report this post

Flop Warning  
Years ago

Mild disappointment.

We didn't deserve to win that. Played shocking. WD Hawks pressure was pretty fantastic in the 2nd half

Reply #724334 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

On recent form (five games) we are the worst team excluding Cairns.

Over the last ten we are 5-5 (joint 4th/5th with Hawks).

Reply #724335 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Numerous Perth wins were very very close, and people including myself treated it as them being clutch and tough and having a winning mentality. In reality, the games were probably close for a reason

Reply #724337 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No agenda J, you just constantly bag refs. If it's so easy you go do it chump. I don’t care if your comments are for or against Perth calls. It’s all you do. Go take up the gig yourself mate.

Reply #724339 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

We get that gift Cedric "charge" call our way yet still can't win.

Reply #724340 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Perth have been shielded a lot by Cottons stellar individual performances earlier in the year.

Without them, they are an average team with some serious offensive problems.

Theres some deadweight in that team currently with guys who can plug gaps and do the little things but who cant score the ball e.g. Wagstaff, Hire, Vague etc

Reply #724341 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Using the games behind metric Brisbane are only two wins behind Perth now.

Reply #724342 | Report this post

Bol  
Years ago

The hawks really junked it up and the cats were atrocious taking care of the ball. 27 points in the second half just missing open looks. They really need white to be hitting those open threes and stiendl is not reliable enough.

A worrying trend the last four games. When the opposition cranks up the defense the cats cant score for quarters or longer. Too much dependent on cotton and other players not able to score against pressure D

Reply #724344 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Is that four straights losses for Perth?

Reply #724345 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Correct. 1-4 L5 & 5-5 L10.

Reply #724347 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth coughing up all these big leads is dreadful

Reply #724350 | Report this post

J  
Years ago

Have reffed for a 10 years anon. Wouldn't get so frustrated with their shockers if it wasn't for having done it myself.

Reply #724351 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

We're loving this but let's face it, Perth will turn it around. They play in Cairns on NYE so that'll get them back on track

Reply #724352 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Domestic D grade doesnt count. Maybe go introduce yourself to the powers that be in Perth. Or are you just a cancer within the fraternity who thinks he is better than he is?

Reply #724353 | Report this post

J  
Years ago

Still with the name calling hey anon, no agenda but your clearly not that pure either...

Reply #724354 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yep because someone who holds a referee qualification should know better not to continually bag out others. Well done. Therefore I'd suggest you never ref'd a very high grade and are therefore bitter. Otherwise you would be running around in green.

Reply #724356 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

If Perth lose to Cairns next I will lose my mind.

Reply #724359 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Cairns can win it. My current power rankings have Cairns at #7 and Perth at #8 due to factoring in budgets.

Reply #724360 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Cairns are due a win...... just saying.....

Reply #724364 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Cairns are just too inept late in games for Perth not to beat them.

Reply #724365 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Cairns to win at home and on NYE. #cheapout

Reply #724368 | Report this post

Bol  
Years ago

Cats are traditionally awful in cairns on NYE. Cairns are due for a win.

This could get ugly!

Reply #724380 | Report this post

Air Delay  
Years ago

How, outta the 90+ poats on here has noone praised HOW GOOD Jett's D on Cotton was?

Denied him like a tax auditor & chased, bumped & blocked the dude in to oblivion!

Reply #724381 | Report this post

Air Delay  
Years ago

Make that 99 *posts now : )

Reply #724382 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm with air delay, Illawarra to good, Kay and Norton want to go back to winners. ::))

Reply #724383 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

How, outta the 90+ poats on here has noone praised HOW GOOD Jett's D on Cotton was?

http://www.hoops.com.au/forum/44505-illawarra-v-perth-dec-23/#p724329

Reply #724385 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Absolutely Air Delay. I said that "Jett may well be DPOY" at the start of the season. He's a bona fide stud. Between his legal bodying of Cotton and Jackson's strip late in the game, he was shut down in a way I haven't yet seen in the NBL.

I think he and Bogut are the frontrunners right now. Bogut will win it tho because a) his name is Andrew Bogut, and b) good defence in the paint gets noticed more than good defence on the perimeter. It's also easier to play good D in the paint than it is to play good D on the perimeter.

Reply #724386 | Report this post

J  
Years ago

Tells someone to ref, then jokes about cancer because they aren't a full time professional referee, well done anon. Didn't realise you were the authority on everyones thoughts and opinions, you must be a God. I see you just settle in with the majority and try and belittle anyone with an opinion that doesn't match yours, bringing out the personal insults to another human being, whom you do not even know. Yes you should most definitley be the authorityon what behaviours are right and just. Well done chief, you shining light of civilisation.

Reply #724388 | Report this post

Air Delay  
Years ago

Wise words Manu...
& Thanks Zodiac, missed that one : )

Reply #724389 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey J there are only 2 full time professionals in the history of the sport in this country. Nice try to deflect. Maybe just a disgruntled WASBL referee who can't make the grade. I’m sorry my opinion is different from your ref bashing mindset.

Reply #724410 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And neither of those full time professionals worked Perth either game this round. Next excuse?

Reply #724411 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Funny how during pre-season everybody was ripping into Illawarra signing Conklin-Jackson-Jett yet there was hardly any heat on our 1.5 imports.

Reply #724418 | Report this post

J  
Years ago

Dude seriously i have suggested you give it a rest. You are carrying on like you have some sort of vendetta against me, for no real reason. Its a forum, people bitch about referees all the time. Your response is petty, first i had to ref, then ref to a high level, now not professionally because that is too high, but a high amateur level? Ffs. Didn't suggest the refs played a role in todays loss at all, but here you are still going on. To be honest all i can conclude is that you are simply a .... ill let you fill the blanks.

Reply #724419 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Ced.J obviously is nowhere near his NZ form but I'm not inclined to criticize him because TBH I cant see them doing better than 7-9 even if they had say a Cotton instead of Jackson.

Ced played some really key defense late in the game today. Just great defense back to back in that last 5 minutes.

Reply #724420 | Report this post

Melbourne Boy  
Years ago

If you take out Jackson/Jett/Conklin and give Bevo Cotton/White/(pick and aussie big to replace conklin), Hawks would have 3-4 more wins right now.

Reply #724421 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think Perth world is a not a real Perth fan just some nerd with too much time on his hands..posts way too often no wife or kids obviously lol.

Reply #724423 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

I'm just the most honest Perth fan around here. Front office are being cheap. Don't be a sheep and take it.

And yeah I'm single.

S.I.N.G.L.E = Stress Is Now Gone Life is Easier

Reply #724425 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Manu is a tosser though Perth world I'm sure you concur.

Reply #724427 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

J just flowing from your continual comments. Your a 10 year ref and you blatantly and consciously post game in and game out bagging the refs. Then you say your not professional and this round you haven't had either of the 2 that exist. So your either a shitty domestic ref who has no clue or your a WA State League guy who feels slighted. What ever it is every post bags the refs. Your consistent but irrelevant.

Reply #724429 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Perthworld, answer the man... do you think I'm a tosser?

Bear in mind that we're having a late breakfast next Monday.

Reply #724430 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

No, although scalping anons are.

You know we're tight, Manu.

Reply #724431 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

My man

Reply #724433 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Fk u, J

Reply #724435 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

I mean, anon. J too

Reply #724436 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth world and Manu are fake trolls.
Probably the same nerd.

Reply #724439 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

You're fake news.

Reply #724441 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

You're fake news.

Reply #724443 | Report this post

Cats for life  
Years ago

We are cooked at the moment! Amazing what a loss can do. Always happens this time of the year.

If you look at it, Sydney's fire power and Melbourne, Perth are not that far behind. Sydney 0-3 against United.

Need a gun equivalent to cotton.

Reply #724445 | Report this post

J  
Years ago

An anonymous poster in an online forum telling a person with at least some sign to identify them that they are irrelevant, hilarious. No shit sherlock, takes one to know one buddy. My point all along is so are you!!! You're also a god damn nobody, your opinion is as worthless or as valuable as mine. But you have a keyboard so you carry on like you're the big dog of the forum, its an online forum not a convention of world leaders, the difference at this point in time debatable i know. Ironically if the refs were as consistent as i am they wouldn't get bagged all the bloody time.

Reply #724446 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

How about all of you just grow the fuck up?

Reply #724452 | Report this post

Shayno  
Years ago

Hoops forums at their finest with 9/10 of the last posts having nothing to do with the actual original topic.

Love it!

Reply #724463 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And it's always the same two twits ruining threads. Manu and Perthworld.

Reply #724465 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Apologies, but if you scroll up I was posting about the game or the two teams involved until attacked. Classic anon trick - personally have a go at someone then later complain about the off-topic material that stemmed from it.

Reply #724478 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

First name Wayne, last name Kerr

Reply #724484 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

J if your so consistent why aren't you running around in Green?

Reply #724486 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think it's pretty obvious Perthworld isn’t a Cats fan but is just trolling the forum, presumably to make it seem like Perth fans are rebelling against the club. That’s straight out of the Kremlin playbook.

Reply #724500 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Which probably explains why Trumpette Manu doesn't hesitate to lap it all up.

Reply #724501 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Could there be anything more boring than Perth losing every game due to the refs.

Reply #724502 | Report this post

J  
Years ago

Anon, lets break it down again. You said all i ever do is blame refs, implying it's consistent. I mentioned if the refs were as consistent in their calls as i am in blaming them they would get less heat. You told me to go ref then. Seriously my forehead hurts from the constant facepalms. Have a good Christmas buddy, good luck to ya.

Reply #724517 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's ok mate, someone in WA will work out who you are you little grub.

Reply #724518 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

Good one #724518 you really think that people in WA are going to find out who "J" is.
Doubt anyone gives a shit.

Reply #724520 | Report this post

J  
Years ago

Gets wished a good Christmas, calls the person a grub and implies they will get found and beat up. You really are a pathetic human being.

Reply #724522 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who implied getting beaten up? Guilty conscience for your mouth champ?

Reply #724524 | Report this post

J  
Years ago

"Work out who you are you little grub" what else is implied? They will buy me a coffee? Guilty conscience for my mouth, you're a comedian too, my goodness you're bloody talented.

Reply #724525 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Merry Christmas to all the halfwits and Perthworld. Hope your Christmas is as good as mine... hoes hoes hoes

Reply #724526 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

Its school holidays J, the anon is probably some stupid kid.
Ignore it J and enjoy your Christmas.

Reply #724527 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm not the one who appears to be worried! Lol enjoy turning up to your next reffing shift. Should be a right royal occasion and so supportive.

Reply #724530 | Report this post

J  
Years ago

You're right hogwash. Have a good Christmas too

Reply #724531 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And Hogwash's history is such a beacon of maturity. Brilliant.

Reply #724533 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

Good luck tracking J down.

Reply #724535 | Report this post

TrumpD  
Years ago

So at what level have you reff'd J? 10 years?

Reply #724541 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hilarious, someone who is a ref for 10 years just continually bags out other refs. Brilliant bloke!

Reply #724543 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

#724500 more like I'm passionate about the club. The problem actually is no one is rebelling, everyone seems to be very chilled out at our situation but perhaps that's down to being Christmas.

Reply #724547 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hire fined $750 by the NBL for elbowing Conklin in the head in this game. reduced to $500 with an early guilty plea.

Reply #724812 | Report this post

Three To Make Two  
Years ago

"Hire fined $750 by the NBL for elbowing Conklin in the head in this game. reduced to $500 with an early guilty plea."

Yet the referees at the game let it go and didn't the expert commentary team commend it on a good no-call?

In between saying in one breath "there was nothing in it" and in the next breath " there's a bit of history there - Hire was best man at Damo's wedding"

So will the referees and the commentary team both be sanctioned?

Reply #724846 | Report this post

Three To Make Two  
Years ago

And this was on top of Moore getting away with his push-up stunt against Grida.

Again, the referees let it go and the commentary team enjoyed the mirth and merriment? Again, poor judgement on both and no consequences

Reply #724847 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its worse that the Hawks asked for it to be investigated. There was nothing in it. Petty stuff from Illawarra.

Reply #724860 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:34 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754