Zodiac
Years ago

NBL Overtime TV Show

I just watched that new NBL Overtime show on the league's website for the first time and I have to say I'm very impressed.

As I understand it Homicide is normally on the show which would change things a fair bit but I thought the trio of Cam Luke, Liam Santamaria and Tom Hersz did a great job analysing Round 11 and looking forward with their Top 4 predictions etc

What a nice, trim & taught little show well done to the NBL and all involved!

Topic #44557 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's the best new thingbthe nbl has produced this year. It’s actually the perfect platform for the Homicide character.

Reply #725546 | Report this post

Food for thought (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

It's a great show and Twitter is a great forum for it. Views have been up in the 20-30 thousand range for each episode. It touches on all the interesting talking points without getting too bogged down in boring minutae and it is a show that generates thoughts and conversations. Definitely the best addition the NBL has made to general coverage this year.

Reply #725583 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree the show is great. However the inclusion of Tom Hersz is a real head scratcher. He is awful. Knowledge of the game is zero and he just sucks.

If Homicide goes on a bender to Sydney over New Years and can't be involved in the show, then maybe that's an issue the NBL needs to talk to him about. Don't pull in a know-nothing fan to do the show.

Reply #725653 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tom forgotten more a about basketball than you anon, great show and it's nice to see different media guys on there now and again. Tom was good.

Reply #725654 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No, Hersz sucks mate. He doesn't know the game at all

Reply #726597 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:45 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754