AshT
Years ago

Betting: WNBL Round 14

Am tempted to take +15.5 Bendigo at home but have just enough respect for how well Lightning are going to perhaps just sit and (not) watch it on the live stream.

Friday;

Perth Lynx 2.20 & +2.5 @ 1.90

Seemed a fatigue factor in last weekends Lynx performances, including the fade-out 5pt loss at SBC. Just four days off that but look enough box seat at home to beat a Boomers who have been prone to produce some dodgy form IMO. Obviously I took this price earlier.

Topic #44604 | Report this topic

clint  
Years ago

Am surprised Lynx aren't favs. Boomers havent been impressive lately.

Reply #727054 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

I get the impression Spirit won't let this one slip (5:12 72-69) and I don't have a dime on it.

Reply #727059 | Report this post

clint  
Years ago

They did beat them last time so maybe the line was too high

Reply #727067 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

I pegged it 8.0 and Spirit a 3 to 1 shot to win, so only myself to blame for not cashing in.

Reply #727069 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

... then down 13 OT in the blink of an eye!

Reply #727071 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

Friday;

Canberra Capitals -11.5 @ 1.90

A low number well and good enough to allow for any possible Caps letup or effort from a Townville who's not going so well.

Reply #727285 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

Sunday;

Dandenong Rangers -2.0 @ 1.88

Should appreciate being home after five of six away and the team now runs deeper than had been, whereby bench minutes seemed a drawback, such as last meeting where Fire got back from down sixteen mid last quarter to lose by just five. I see a good showing from Fire and tough to shake off but -2.0 is a very good deal IMO.

Reply #727756 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:19 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754