UTD 13-8
Syd 13-8
Per 13-9
Bri 12-9
Ade 12-10
Ill 10-12
NZ 8-12
Cai 4-17

If you exclude all Brisbane games pre Patterson and all Adelaide games pre Conger:

Ade 9-4
Syd 12-6
UTD 12-8
Per 11-8
Bri 8-6
Ill 9-12
NZ 7-11
Cai 3-16

Topic #44676 | Report this topic

Cram  
Years ago

Well, if we can just make stuff up, I like this one

Syd 13-8
Per 13-9
Bri 12-9
Ade 12-10
Ill 10-12
NZ 8-12
Cai 4-17

Reply #730272 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Although it should be noted that of Adelaide's 13 games with Conger where they've gone 9-4, that 8 of them were against either Cairns, NZ or Illawarra with only 1 each against Sydney and Melbourne.

They're hosting United twice on the run home. Their other 4 games are all away. They might need to win 5 of 6 to make it, so I'd be thinking the odds are against them despite their impressive recent record.

Reply #730273 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Take that back, Adelaide would probably make it with 4 wins (esp as they play Perth and United twice, who they're competing with). 3 wins would still make playoffs possible.

One interesting fixture quirk is Bris playing Sydney 3 times on the run home.

And lol, Cram- still so salty after 5 years. The championship only made him worse. Poor guy

Reply #730274 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nah don't like yours Cram. In your rush to be negative and troll you didn't even put Melbourne in your ladder. Whoopsie........

Reply #730276 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

I'm not expecting the Tigers ever to be back. I simply look forward to the day that United is no more.

Reply #730280 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"And lol, Cram- still so salty after 5 years."

Coming from the guy who starts a ref-bashing thread every time United lose.

Reply #730282 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"In your rush to be negative and troll you didn't even put Melbourne in your ladder. Whoopsie.."

Um that was his point!

Reply #730283 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

[Coming from the guy who starts a ref-bashing thread every time United lose.]

Correction- every time they lose in Perth.

Get it right!

Reply #730289 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:23 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754