Anonymous
Years ago

They're Baa'ack

Dont know where they went but the Wildcats are back.

Topic #44687 | Report this topic

Luuuc  
Years ago

Sure felt like we were back tonight.
Going forward with no quality guards on the bench and relying on Martin to stay healthy doesn't sound too title hopey though.

I guess Cummings comes into the side.

Yikes.

Reply #730800 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dech will be back. Cummings in no way ready to step up

Reply #730802 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Why the hell did I forget Dech? I clearly need to sleep.

Still yikes though. Slightly fewer of them.

Reply #730803 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Relax, you beat a trash opponent.

Reply #730805 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

trash opponent? Adelaide were on a roll and smashed Perth a week ago...

Reply #730808 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

How many games has Dech played?

Reply #730810 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dech has played in 6 games so far this season.

Reply #730811 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Could be worse, we could be relying on Corban Wroe

Reply #730823 | Report this post

J  
Years ago

Its really weird that the cats need an injury to step up. As soon as Norton went down next man up came in full force.... looked like the cats from the start of the season, except white who really doesn't want to be known as a shooter, or passer or ball handler... maybe he is just making sure he is left open in the playoffs....

Reply #730845 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Its really weird that the cats need an injury to step up. As soon as Norton went down next man up came in full force...looked like the cats from the start of the season"

Maybe that was the issue with the slump. Sitting pretty at the top of the ladder, full team came back and they coasted a bit (as they did when up by 16 against Sydney), it snowballed into them second-guessing themselves and going away from what was working, plus the added distraction of the potential for a third import. Hopefully they are now over the mental hurdle and can carry the form back to the top of the ladder.

Reply #730847 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

cats looking a lot better since they got that 3rd import

Reply #730848 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

Reply #730851 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"cats looking a lot better since they got that 3rd import"

Perthworld, who apparently never said they needed a third import, has had to find something else to whinge about in the past two games.

Reply #730852 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

great opportunity for Dech!

hopefully he makes the most of it!

Reply #730856 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Nothing has changed. Semi final exit coming up since the teams behind us threatened for a moment to displace from Cats from playoff spots but are actually pretenders. We aren't winning the title.

Reply #730880 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ok, so you aren't satisfied unless we are the title favourites each season? If we have a subpar season, you demands drastic action be taken, the supporters are weak, while ignoring that a subpar season for for us is still something more than half the league aspires to achieve?

You should probably stop saying "we"...

Reply #730884 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Idiot, the specific problems still exist - White is a spud, Wagstaff and Jervis are cooked

Reply #730906 | Report this post

JR  
Years ago

Let's wait and see the next game or two, although they looked very good last night. But let’s not get too swayed, from what Joey said post game the Adelaide chemistry is questionable.

I’m more than happy for the Cats to prove me wrong when I said they won’t make playoffs over a month ago. Time will tell. The Sydney game should give us a much clearer indication moving forward

Reply #730910 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

They went from missing the playoffs for sure, to champions in waiting. All cos they played a great quarter at home against Adelaide

They're headed for the same place they always were- a semi final exit

Reply #730998 | Report this post

AD  
Years ago

Oh yeah, we're back.

On the scoreboard the difference is Stiendl, but overall the intensity and application has lifted. Great to see Wagstaff get amongst the points. His return to form has been another factor. To paraphrase the OP, I don't know where he went, just glad he's back.

Reply #731143 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:15 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754