billo
Years ago

Mitch Creek scoring efficiency

If Mitch Creek is able to maintain his current scoring rate he will go down in history as the greatest scorer in NBA history, and it's not even close.

He scored 1 point in just 3 seconds of court time today, giving him a rate of 20 points *per minute*, a level unprecedented in NBA history.

Looks like someone need to put in a call to Springfield to prepare a place for him in the hall of fame.

Topic #44693 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

he scored his first point in zero seconds - quickest EVER!

Reply #730917 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'd say it's happened before where someone scores in zero seconds. What I don't get was the brooklyn guy fouled on purpose in the backcourt just so they could take creek out. Surely they can let him play until the next dead ball. If he is that bad why sign him at all

Reply #730936 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Was 2 seconds

Reply #730983 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Years ago

Great title...

Much better than, "Mitch Creek scores a goal very soon after being subbed in".

Reply #731005 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

Also, mitch now briefly holds the record for shortest time (career total) on an nba court, dethroning the previous record holder jameson curry, who played 3.7 secs. Jameson is confident he will reclaim his title within the week ...

Reply #731169 | Report this post

Violet Crumble  
Years ago

I would not like to see this, but if that were to be the only time Creek sees on court, it would be one of the more bizarre NBA careers. I'm sure there are guys who’ve made rosters, suited, and never played a second, but to be subbed in by the opposition (who I wonder if they had even heard of the guy) to shoot free throws only to have a teammate give up a foul to sub him out... just incredible.

Reply #731236 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Solid outing today! Highest +/- on his team (+6).

Looked nervous as anything before checking in, but didn't play like it.

He has an extremely quick first step. Underrated quickness of that first step perhaps.

Was funny, you could tell Brown had no clue about the type of player Creek was when Creek blew by him. Hardish close out which opened the lane.

He might feature in scouting reports now!

Reply #731495 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks ^^^^^ really good news.

Reply #731513 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

That's a really solid 'debut', looked very comfortable in the bits I saw. Hopefully he can keep it up!

Reply #731563 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:02 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754