Wendy Byrd
Years ago

WNBL players names on jerseys

I'm watching my first game of the year and it would be better if the names had bigger text. I'm trying to learn some of the players names but the "Adair's" text is huge whereas you can't see names

Topic #44699 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just look at the livestats.

Reply #731128 | Report this post

Wendy Byrd  
Years ago

Actually I think the main problem is how high the names are on the jersey rather than text size itself. Especially with hair getting in the way

Reply #731132 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Make all the players cut their hair, I have no doubt that will go down uncontroversially

Reply #731144 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Another day, another crap Wendy Byrd thread

Reply #731176 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Years ago

I think the players in the NBL would be jealous of losing the public's follicular focus.

Reply #731216 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

that would be because the out going melbourne boomers general manager believes that a sponsor name on the back of the uniform is more valuable to the team than a players name.

He demanded that the league allow sponsor logo here and decrease the name size so that he could get a sponsor on the shirt.

but yes it doesnt help also that all the girls have long hair

Reply #731226 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:41 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754