Anonymous
Years ago

Something Has To Be Done About Adelaide 36ers

Time and time again this team shows how now to behave as a professional Perth plays tough hard/physical, Melbourne plays tough hard/physical. What is wrong with this team watch the games they always trying to fight when they know they can't win the game. Dirty players and wild coach who always complains about every single call. This team might need to be checked for mental issues. Dremic kicks at Boon yes Josh stood over him after the and1 but to kick at the opponent in a basketball game mate that's a dog act. Teys is always trying to start something Jack is even now doing stupid stuff like this. Which brings me to this guy............................

Duds:MVP

Bijan Johnson (Adelaide 36ers)

While Conger needs to ramp it up, Adelaide development player Bijan Johnson probably needs to dial it back just a touch.
I mean, I'm all for young guys coming and bringing energy - and you certainly can’t play scared – but you’ve got to show some respect while you're at it.

I mean he can't even get in the game always yapping from the sideline and then wants to fight after the game. Really who would risk missing games fighting with this wanker. Watching this team is not fun anymore. Bring back Creeky class act may have flexed but played hard and the right way this team is terrible for young kids to watch.

Topic #44714 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Doesn't Bijan have his own logo or something. Massive flog

Reply #731588 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

massive flogo

Reply #731589 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

isnt he lik 23 or 24...not THAT young

Reply #731590 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If I'm DJ and Sobey I am sitting down the players and telling them how crap it is to play in such a disrespectful team. Only issue is Joey sees nothing wrong with it and would probably punish his leaders.

Reply #731593 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

oh shit, I just found his logo. that's hilarious.

Reply #731598 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^ the problem with that is Sobey is just as big of a flog. Don't forget his stupid headbutt in the Grand Final last year which hurt his team.

Reply #731602 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He was head butted twice before he retaliated and I don't think these needs to be brought up AGAIN. This time last year you would have a point but he has had huge growth this year.

Reply #731604 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

BJ has honestly always come across to me as respectful. I understand on one incident everyone is enjoying bagging the guy but in my experiences that is how he his.
He can also hoop as well.

Reply #731614 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Clearly Joey is a passionate guy, and likes his players to also play with passion. 90% of the time it works

Reply #731617 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Johnson is 24?

Reply #731619 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great to see. Imploding team and fans. Joey is a shorter cancer. 4 years to go?

Reply #731622 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks for your input mrs Johnson

Reply #731624 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Adelaide needs to recruit players who will contribute more than BJ Johnson....

Tale of the tape- DJ Kennedy vs BJ Johnson

DJ Kennedy:
16 points
9 rebounds
6 assists
3 steals
6/13 FG
2 three pointers
Played a key role in his team's 23 point win

BJ Johnson
0 points
2 fouls
3 fake tough guy moves
1 horrendous 90's haircut
1 post game scuffle instigated
1 bruised ego
Only got on court cos his team was getting blown out

Reply #731625 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Forgot about Johnson's 0 from 2 from the line!

Reply #731626 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

LV...Bijan is a Development Player, DJ Kennedy is a high priced import. You're comparing apples with oranges.

Also, Melb and Perth aren't squeaky clean...I think you are conveniently missing a lot of stuff that happens behind the play and off the ball.

Adelaide do retaliate a little too much but don't go thinking it goes unwarranted.

Both McCarron and Kennedy got in Bijans face after the game (I dont know what was said) but it was clear both of them started it, he then just retaliated. Thing is, if they dont start nothing then he has nothing to retaliate against. This is the problem with society, not just the Adelaide 36ers.

Reply #731633 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Yeah, you're right, apples and oranges. A level headed, normal guy vs a young hothead.

Funny how Adelaide seems to be in the middle of this all so often. Funny how Adelaide often seems to create something worth retaliating against, hey?

You saw the footage of the hand shake incident, I assume? Johnson pushed Kennedy. Kennedy never laid a finger on Johnson.

Tell me, if a Melbourne player recklessly slapped the ball away from his opponent after the ref blew his whistle, would Vickerman be whinging to the ref, and then yelling out and instructing his player to take the opponent out? Or do you think Vickerman would be having a quiet word with his own player?

Reply #731636 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

I mean let's face it, Adelaide has all the form on the board.

Wright is no stranger to little try-hard fisticuffs after the game. Perth incident anyone?

You'd think after Sobey's headbutt incident, you'd think after Randle's comments and then losing to Illawarra the year before, you'd think Wright would want his players to tone down the unnecessary reckless aggression and have them focusing on the game. But nah, old Joey seems more interesting in egging them on.

Reply #731638 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

Never even heard of this Bijan until the other night.
At least we know who he is now lol.
Is that Larkins still with Adelaide?

Reply #731640 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Neither Larkins nor Bijan have shown any development under Joey. Nelson's been there over 5 years now! Must be nice to have a famous surname. Anyone know who Bijans related to?

Reply #731641 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't think Nelson is with the team. He hasn't been on the bench or behind with the other DPs since before Christmas.

Reply #731650 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tornado - the altercation didn't just start during the hand shaking. If you were watching the game, in the 90 seconds or so Johnson was on court, he managed to try to slap the ball out of Moller's hand after fouling, and also when he was fouled by McCarron, he got in his face (before going on to miss 2 free throws). I find it odd at the time that he felt it necessary to do that when it was just a regular foul and he wanted to get in his face as though he couldn't guard him. If I managed to just get on in blow outs I wouldn't be carrying on like he did.

Reply #731653 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Joey needs to be careful as he has a suspended sentence hanging over his head till the end of the season.

Reply #731661 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's funny how Sixer fans claim that "both" McCarron and Kennedy started it..

Johnson pushes Kennedy then all the hero Sixer players go after Kennedy, who is back peddaling like he was the instigator

Nuff Nuff Froling laughing in the presser about an error on the stat sheet (look coach, they gave you five offensive rebounds) then claims that Johnson was angry because people wouldn't shake his hand? Yeah, flogs from top to bottom. Maybe they should stick to trying to extort money out of Creek?

Reply #731665 | Report this post

Brunson  
Years ago

LV you conveniently forgot to mention Carrick Felix grand final post game incident, Wesley and Prather's head butts.

"recklessly slapped the ball away from his opponent" Poor Moller, we hope he is ok and we wish him well with his recovery from such a traumatic experience. It was a minor incident with the retaliation being worse. Did Vickerman talk to Moller about that? Probably not.

"Joey needs to be careful as he has a suspended sentence hanging over his head till the end of the season."

I don't think Joey cares

Reply #731669 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Will Joey be here next year?

Reply #731671 | Report this post

Food for thought  
Years ago

I'm completely underwhelmed by Adelaide this year and I am happy if they want to rebuild from the floor up this year. I'd keep Wiley, Johnson and Sobey, and the rest can go kick rocks.

Reply #731677 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Moller's reaction was worse? he laughed and pushed the no name away. So much worse than the small dick syndrome act that DP displayed, right?

Reply #731678 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And what does a double unsportsmanlike achieve in that case? As the commentators said, the players need to be more professional. Even post game Froling acknowledged it was all rubbish.

Reply #731686 | Report this post

Brunson  
Years ago

"And what does a double unsportsmanlike achieve in that case?"

It controls the players. If the referees did their job then things wouldn't have escalated after the game.

Reply #731690 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hand shake line says "bullshit" to that.

Reply #731691 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Forgive me of course players listen to the referees and do as they are told. Especially Adelaide. Sorry Brunson my mistake.

Reply #731693 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Can someone post the logo

Reply #731695 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"We aimed to capture his fun personality in this branding exercise through his iconic hairstyle and 'larger than life' smile."

http://sportsbranding.com.au/project/bijan-johnson-pro-basketballer/

Reply #731699 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon above, how do you know that link is the same Johnson? It says 'pro basketballer'

Reply #731703 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Bijan loves the bump at half time as the opposition team goes to the rooms. He tried the same thing earlier in the year against Kenny (who was having a standard anonymous game - so no need to get in his head) and Kenny just turned around after the bump like "who the fuck are you" look on his face.

Reply #731706 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Someone needs a Conor McGregor sign in the next away game that says, "who tha fook is this guy".

Reply #731708 | Report this post

Ushiro  
Years ago

Agree with anon - "pro-basketballer"??? certainly nothing professional about his behaviour last Monday night.

Reply #731709 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Adelaide's offence fell apart accordingly, and in a now-familiar last quarter manner, the Sixers’ shot selection and halfcourt decision-making turned to manure.

"We played together, but we didn’t play well," Wright said, crediting Melbourne for its performance.

As for the absurd post-game incident and its culprit, a kid with attitude when he should have shown gratitude, Wright saw it differently.

“Every team needs a BJ, every team needs a BJ,” the coach said. “And that kid, in a couple of years, when he gets it all together, is going to be a dynamite player.

“I mean, there’s not any Australians in the league as quick as him, that’s for sure.

“He’s got some things to work on but his ability to finish around the rim and get past people is uncanny. So he plays with a lot of fire but every team needs that, every good team needs that.”

Every good team may “need that” but Adelaide is far from a good team, once again blowing a chance to relegate Brisbane from the top four and running halfcourt sets in which players even ran into each other, such was their level of confusion.

http://www.botinagy.com/blog/adelaide-united-in-victory-nbl-rd15-wrap/

Reply #731710 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Adelaide are done, put a line through em

Reply #731711 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

so , joey wanted an unsportsmanlike for moller pushing bj....
joey ' bj , push him back '
joey fired up bj and when kennedy said something on the walk pass , a fired up ,by joey , bj pushed kennedy...

Reply #731712 | Report this post

Just some bloke  
Years ago

Bijan Johnson please watch:

https://youtu.be/ZgDTwtjuur8

Reply #731713 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So, Joey will still be here next year?

Reply #731718 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

@NBL

The Game Review Panel has charged @Adelaide36ers player Bijan Johnson with unduly rough play and unsportsmanlike behaviour following incidents that occurred at the conclusion of their game against @MelbUnitedHQ #NBL19

Reply #731719 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

So, Joey will still be here next year?

Doesn't Wright have a five year deal???

Reply #731721 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"ZSB worked personally on the branding for professional basketballer, Bijan Johnson of the Adelaide 36ers"

Because I actually went to the link you spurs

Reply #731723 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Spuds fml

Reply #731724 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Doesn't Wright have a five year deal???

3 years left after this season.

Reply #731725 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dickhead has been found guilty of 2 charges and fined.

Reply #731726 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he has not been found guilty. he has been charged with (1) unduly rough play and (2) unsportsmanlike behaviour for the amounts of $650 and $500 respectively. early guilty pleas will reduce those to $450 and $375

Reply #731728 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Three more years..s&@t.

Reply #731729 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

can't fault the kid for accepting someone approaching and giving him a free logo

Reply #731730 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why would they approach a no name DP to give a free logo when there are actual players without one. Dude paid for it.

Reply #731731 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I should hope so. It's a nice logo. Multiple colorways too. Solid effort. Thumbs up.

Reply #731732 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How stupid do the riders look in the photo on the nbl app announcing the charges? Froling the fake tough guy. How many scuffles has he been involved in so far this season? Yet he goes down like a sack of potatoes anytime someone breathes on him on the court. Pathetic.

Reply #731733 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

*Sixers

Reply #731734 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How about we get rid of Joey and get Marty Clarke back? He's back in Australia? Flogs indeed. Short memories.

Grand final last year and still contending for finals despite losing Creek and Childress. Don’t know if Popovich could have done that.

But keep crying. People carrying on like the DP did a Gaff and broke some player’s jaw. The hate on Froling is laughable. Prefer him to be soft and polite?

Most entertaining game style in NBL and best identifier and developer of talent in Australia and people calling for changes. Something has to be done about keyboard warriors typing when they are drunk.

Reply #731738 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

Adelaide are no threat this year.
They're only harming themselves most of the time.

Reply #731739 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

Froling the fake tough guy.

Would love for you to say that to his face.

You wouldn't even dare say that to his sisters' face either.

Reply #731741 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Most entertaining game style in NBL and best identifier and developer of talent in Australia and people calling for changes."

Which talent has he identified?

Reply #731742 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Should I opt out of My Health Record?

Reply #731743 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who has he identified? I am not the biggest Joey fan at all, too much ego but ill give you 3 off the top of my head that he identified and developed. Goulding, Creek and Sobey for starters.

Reply #731744 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Creek was at Adelaide before Joey.

Reply #731745 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#738, not sure the wolves are baying for the return of the former coach.

There are clear pluses to Joey's coaching, no one is trying to deny them.

Rather, it is things like the arrogance, petulance and pointless aggro, (all of which seem to impact on team behaviour), which raise questions?

Personally, I find his bullying of and lack of respect towards the refs to be inappropriate. You just don't see head coaches in other elite sports interacting with officials in that manner during a match.

On balance, is Joey a plus or a minus for the Sixers?

Reply #731746 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Joey > Pop? I've heard it all now. And yes, I agree with the guy who said Froling is a fake tough guy. Look at how he bitched and moaned when Jett challenged him. A guard. He’s fake.

Reply #731749 | Report this post

Thunder Jam  
Years ago

Who's afraid of Froling & his tuck shop arms?
Are there no gyms in Adelaide?

Reply #731753 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lmao @ Joey identifying creek. Creek was a hyped and touted prospect from the day he came into the NBL, which was before Joey coached him

Reply #731762 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

because the same person made the 36ers logo for free lol

Reply #731764 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You are right about Creek but can't deny Joey was a major factor in developing him over a number of years though. Where's Creek playing right now again??

Reply #731775 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who has he identified? I am not the biggest Joey fan at all, too much ego but ill give you 3 off the top of my head that he identified and developed. Goulding, Creek and Sobey for starters.

this has been written by joeys daughter, she wrote the exact same thing in reply to a comment i wrote on 36ers facebook page about larkins last year, before i was blocked.

Reply #731778 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sorry but I wrote that and the last time I checked I am far from being Joeys daughter. Either way I see you aren't disputing the facts.

Reply #731781 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Facts are Joey is one of the greatest coaches in the history of the NBL. Can't escape the success over the years in multiple environments. Adelaide is a tough city to bring talent to. Can't escape the players that have come in and how they've developed in their time under him in multiple prograsm.

Reply #731782 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#782, not concerned about not winning any championships during his tenure? The very thing an elite coach is appointed to do.

Reply #731784 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Joeys daughter would defend Larkins

Reply #731786 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Joey is clearly an excellent coach and has done a great job at identifying and developing young talent on a limited budget. His results have been good for the 36ers. The comparison to the Marty Clarke days is second to none.

However...

His behaviour on the sideline and attitude towards officials MUST improve. Seeing him carry on the way he did in the finals last year about how it was rigged for Melbourne and consistently abusing and bagging referees/the league over his tenure has been embarassing for the club. This has gradually filtered to the players over time and the team repeatedly has boneheads moments with constant scuffles/technicals etc which have cost them.

The front office needs to show leadership and pull his behaviour into line. I would hate to lose him as a coach as I would fear that the club returns to the results of the pre Joey era. This behaviour cannot carry from the players/coaches. Tough however as him and Big Joe are best mates. Joey has 3 years left on his deal.

Reply #731788 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes, creek did improve during his time under Joey. But creek was also known as a pretty hard working guy so I'm not sure that improvement would only have been achieved under Joey.

A far better example would be Sobey. Wasn't he a Cairns development player before coming to Adelaide? Joey seems to have fast tracked his growth

Reply #731792 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree, Joey has done a lot of good for Adelaide but has to back off re thee abuse, I think the club should get someone in who Joey respects and say settle down, give him a hard word of advice. Adelaide play a great style of basketball, but an assistant coach that was more regimented in offence and defence would also help when the high tempo style gets stopped.
The million dollar question is will Joey take it on board.

Reply #731795 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well, Ken Cole was having a word to him at half time of the last game. Who knows, maybe it was Ken's instruction to get more physical?

Reply #731796 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Why would they approach a no name DP to give a free logo when there are actual players without one. Dude paid for it.
I'd say the company did the 36ers job (whether paid or not) and developed the contact from there. It was potentially done as a bit of fun. I'd be absolutely shocked if Ziersch was paid for it beyond tickets.

As for Creek, he seemed to be crawling along or stagnating for a while there. Under Joey, he rose to be considered one of the best locals in the league.

Reply #731802 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Isaac - Logo/Branding was done for free for the 36ers as mentioned. Nothing wrong with the kid wanting a logo though, not sure why some people are saying negative things about him because he has a logo which more than likely was given to him

Reply #731803 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Facts are Joey is one of the greatest coaches in the history of the NBL" THats an insult to the Lindsay Gazes, Goorjians and many many more NBL great coaches.
3 years more of Joey. Enjoy.

Reply #731807 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

ninenews will run the story ' nbl denies plot to undermine joey wright '... ....if you've got the time...

Reply #731815 | Report this post

PeterJohn  
Years ago

^Isaac +1

"A far better example would be Sobey."
Yes. I think Sobey's progression over the last 3 years is very instructive. This season I think Wright has had a few too many young, emotionally immature players and it's affected the team dynamic. He was able to manage when there was only one or two at but this year he has at least four who are of that ilk.

I actually think Froling has made progress over this season, on the behavioural front. I get the sense he's trying to be more measured but not always managing it. Hell, he's only 20 and players like Bradtke were similarly immature at that age. Not every 20 year old starting his NBL career can be as mature as Maher was.

I also think Wiley is similarly trying, but struggling. I see him spending less time posturing after scores and more getting back on defence. I also think he's a different proposition to theother young turks as he's a little older and his behaviours are more embedded. But he's the same age Sobey was 4 seasons ago and so there's plenty of potential to get his head straight.

Emotionally, on the basketball court McVeigh to me looks to be about where Sobey was 4 seasons ago. Given what Sobey has achieved since then, I'm hopeful McVeigh can follow a similar path. McVeigh is 22 and should know better but there's probably a competitive thing going on with the other young players as well (at least in his head). He's been the last of them to come off the bench and play meaningful minutes this season (and only because Moore got injured). So again potential for large improvement with the right mentoring and environment.

Maybe this year's roster was just too dominated by young players? As well as lacking that mature leader on court to support Wright's message and basically get the younger players to pull their heads in. Mitch Creek might have been the right person for that role, but I think Johnson doesn't suit that role.

I'm okay with Wright and his coaching. The ref bashing and the like I can do without but I feel the same about most of the players and coaches in the NBL.

I think Wright's done and continues to do an outstanding job on the team coaching and player development side. His game day tactics don't always make sense and perhaps he needs a strong assistant coach to provide good advice on adjustments during games. I don't mind having him coaching the 36ers for another few years.

Reply #731818 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Years ago

PeterJohn

Sensible analysis and interpretation of player behaviours and emotional self-regulation development. It all seems to be very balanced, you've considered ages and backgrounds on the apparent maturity levels of individual players without resorting to sweeping generalisations or personal sleights. Overall, I think you’re probably close to the truth.

No place for it on Hoops.

Reply #731823 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Detailed explanation of this years shortcoming (blaming the younger players).

How do you explain away the previous five seasons..bad luck, the refs, the players,etc? You'll start to sound like Joey.

Reply #731824 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Joey's yet another coach who plays the game and talks the talk. Hence he has a 5 year deal in the NBL.
He's got everyone on the Board convinced he is the best in the NBL as a coach. Idiots. Enjoy 3 more years.

Reply #731832 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

The ref bashing during the finals was created because the league penalised him for saying what everyone was in Australia was thinking.

Complain to Melb about Melb and the nbl went to town on it.
How bad was Vaughan Mayberry with the Wesley headbutt, 2m away watching at the time and shrugs it off. 2nd headbutt were Prather walked from the baseline to the new inbound mark, headbutts Sobey and then the only thing Vaughan wanted to penalise was Sobeys defence of himself. Not to mention players who were no longer part of the Melb entering the playing arena and having conflicts with Sixers players and getting a lessor fine than what the development player got this last week.

Joey has every right to scream BS. Every coach in the league is out of control, But the nbl along with some of the beneficiaries can only see Joey.

I think Joey suffers a good case for institutional racism from within the nbl and the general fanbase.

Reply #731843 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

FM did the NBL super impose Joey yelling at BJ to push someone? He is his own worst enemy. Yelling at refs to control his players when he should be doing that. Especially a 2 bit hood like Johnson. Yeah of course the league have created all his misdemeanours out of thin air. Ridiculous!

Reply #731846 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oh not the race card ok maybe I shouldn't have put this thread up hahahaha

Reply #731852 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

I've never seen a sporting team from coach to players who all have chips on their shoulders. 36ers act and play like it.

Reply #731905 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"I think Joey suffers a good case for institutional racism from within the nbl and the general fanbase. "

Wow, just when I thought these comments couldn't get any stupider!

Reply #731908 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Was just listening to this week's The Dribble podcast and Hire mentioned that wins vs Adelaide were a little sweeter than most due to the way they carry on. (He also mentioned that BJ Johnson was talking shit to him at half time of the last Cats-36ers game, so the United game wasn't the first time he has mouthed off without backing it up with anything on the court)
I don't know that making opponents extra-motivated to beat you is a wise approach in any sport. Those types of teams are rarely the ones holding up the trophy at the end of the season. It's a display of mental weakness IMO.

Reply #731911 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:26 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754