Two months ago
Premier League Import Update And Power Rankings
I don't know every clubs movements just going by what's written in the other thread and whispers I have heard. Please feel free to add and correct anything I have wrong.
Rumoured to be bringing back at least one of their imports. Have a lot of young kids doing well in reserves currently.
Rumoured to have signed Brandon Morris, a big with a questionable history. Looking for a guard import to pair with him.
Jake Rios is back after a year with the Mavs. Rumoured to have Teys, Majok and who knows which other 36ers!
Have announced Kentrell Barkley as their first import and he looks the goods. Saw on FB today they have signed big man Dayjar Dickson. Also have announced Sam Daly to round out the best starting 5 in the league.
Alex Starling returns fresh off his Woollacott season. Tobias Dowdell joins him after a season with West. Have also picked up McVeigh who is starting to look more dangerous in the NBL as well as Bijan Johnson who seems to be a real fighter!
Quiet so far this off season but have announced Brandon Brine as their replacement for Stanbridge and All Star 5 guard James Legan taking an import spot. I assume they will get a big import to match with them.
Have signed big man Zach Allmon and guard Dakota Zinser. I don't know much about either but by the looks both are here and playing reserves. Brad Jonnek also moved to the Panthers.
CJ Turnage returns and have announced Anthony Drmic. Not too many other changes besides losing Brine. I would expect this to be a tougher season for the Tigers.
No word on any import signings but one would expect they'll have two on the way. Rigby on the move from Mavs probably isn't the answer for them this season.
Have confirmed Bryan Jefferson as their first import, looks the good having gone to school with a couple of their players. Will likely pair him with another big.
Big recruit in Luke Stanbridge coming back. Josh Clippinger joins Jon Perry to make a very solid front line which should see them improve on last years record.
Based on how I anticipate teams will look come the season.
1. North Adelaide - Too big, too deep. Well coached and looking to bounce back after a disappointing season.
2. Mount Gambier - Best starting 5 by a long way, bench will be the question.
3. Norwood - Brine a huge in for them and provided their import big is reasonable they will be around the mark.
4. Forestville - Maybe the best team if everyone plays but you have to wonder how much they will be together.
5. Southern - Losing their glue guy will hurt plus import Mays held their D together. Drmic is good but not that good.
6. West - Getting old but will still be solid.
7. Woodville - Will challenge for top 5 and could have the best front court in the league outside North.
8. Centrals - Improvement of youngsters should see them get some wins provided imports are OK.
9. South - Imports will need to be good to be competitive. Not much depth or size.
10. Eastern - Morris appears talented but not much around him. 2nd import would have to be a gun to see them higher.
11. Sturt - Hard to see them finishing here but no news coming out of their camp to suggest they have signed anyone. Will jump if/when they announce import signings.