Shayno
Years ago

Cheeseburgers

Just wondering on what percentage of people actually redeem the free cheeseburgers?

Every time i go to hungry jacks they have no idea what im talking about when showing them the app.

Topic #44752 | Report this topic

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Yes, I have only redeemed once, but twice....

I went into Hungry Jacks and they had no idea. The young girl was completely perplexed and so she called her manager and I showed her (manager) the email you get when you type the code in. She went to the register, saw the NBL code and hit it. Got me a free burger.

BUT... when you hit the link on the email it takes you to the NBL app and there is a green button to press to redeem.

Later on that day I went back to Jacks to let them know about the app, and tried to tell the (now different) manager that there is an app to press. She pressed the green button and gave me a second cheeseburger....

Reply #732482 | Report this post

Adrian Worsley  
Years ago

Have only done it the last few times. Only had to go in and show my tickets. Have heard of others going to multiple places on the way home and getting them from each place

Reply #732483 | Report this post

clint  
Years ago

Waste of time really. If it was a Double whopper meal for free then that might get me in there

Reply #732486 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Years ago

Good to see you're eating well Jack.

I haven’t tried it yet. I’m convinced there’ll be border issues, as retailers/franchises seem to be designated as Qld here, but I live in NSW.

First world problems.

Reply #732500 | Report this post

shayno  
Years ago

It then must be a worth while venture for Hungry Jacks if very few people actually claim the burger.

The percentage would of been greatly higher if they did what they do in the USA and give away food that actually can be claimed at the venue or just outside.

Maybe they should change it to a free chicken and chips and save us all $12

Reply #732522 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Unrelated to HJ's cheeseburgers, but this Perth "news" story has got everything. It's got a burger, it's got a Perth Wildcats mention, and it's even got Hoops.com.au favourite, Jem Wolfie. It's gold.

Fremantle's The Meating Ground serving $200 gold-covered burger for Valentine’s Day

Reply #732682 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Years ago

Luuuuc

What are "Johnny Walker Blue Label single-malt pickles, (and) truffle mayonnaise"? Hannibal Lector would feel the need to invite the bergermeister to dinner as the special guest for heinous misuse of “foie gras worth $500 a kilogram.”

Reply #732699 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Yeah, nearly every sentence is doused in fail sauce.

Reply #732704 | Report this post

Chase Gardner  
Years ago

After adding the code on the app they don't send me the email to redeem and there’s no way to contact them about it I got it once but now I’m not sure if it’s a scam seems like some people get it

Reply #788843 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:22 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754