Perthworld
Years ago

Fourth spot in the NBL

Who you got?

4. Adelaide 36ers 13-12 (100.38%) @ NZB, @ MEL, @ PER
5. Brisbane Bullets 12-13 (100.76%) vs. ILL, @ CNS, vs. NZB
6. Illawarra Hawks 12-13 (95.26%) @ BNE, vs. NZB, @ NZB

Sixers with three games on the road with two against the top two. Ouch.

Bullets face the bottom two after their key game vs. Hawks...

Hawks -- what if they beat Bullets and win out against NZ who potentially DGAF at season's end? Awful points percentage though.

Breakers play a huge part featuring in 4/8 games.

Round 17 tips off with a Thursday night double header of NZB-ADL and BNE-ILL.

Sexy time.

Topic #44756 | Report this topic

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I just finished a post, but more about the table as a whole. I still have the Breakers in it as smokies. They go 4/4 and other lose it'll be interesting.

I have the Sixers missing out on %. Key games are:

Cairns v Brisbane. Loughton's last home game before retirement. Should bring the house down. Danger game for the Bullets.
Sixers v Breakers. They can afford to drop one game, but this is a must win for them as the other two will be hard.

Reply #732557 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Cairns have played Brisbane 3 times.

Cairns won by 18 in Brisbane.

Cairns won by 29 in Cairns

Brisbane won by 31 in Brisbane.

The last matchup game in Cairns is huge. It could decide 4th spot and be the difference between Brisbane finishing on 14 or 15 wins.

Reply #732567 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sixers play Melbourne in Adelaide

Reply #732568 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Amazing Thursday night schedule to concoct. Breakers need to be flawless to sneak in.

Reply #732588 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

I have the Sixers missing out on %.

How is that possible, you have the Sixers winning every game and if they will every game from here on, they are IN.

Reply #732664 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

How is that possible, you have the Sixers winning every game and if they will every game from here on, they are IN.
Are you talking about someone else? Jack predicted in the other thread that Adelaide would go 1-2 and finish 14-14, and Brisbane to end with the same record.

Reply #732666 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

Unless Adelaide can beat NZ I see them stuck on 13 wins.

Reply #732667 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Years ago

Isaac

"Amazing Thursday night schedule to concoct. Breakers need to be flawless to sneak in."

Concoct: to deliberately and consciously mix elements together, especially used in cooking and storytelling. (My definition, but it summarises what you'd find in dictionaries.

Have you joined the tinfoil hat brigade???

I take the view that truth can be stranger than fiction, and this been a weird season, with twists til the final few games hopefully.

Reply #732692 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:35 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754