Heath JUry
Years ago

Check it out...

For those that like to elevate their game.......

Check this out people.

http://www.wimp.com/swift/

Topic #4479 | Report this topic

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

Thanks Shabu.

Reply #52039 | Report this post

gertrude  
Years ago

there are some serious dunkers there....amazing footage.

Reply #52047 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

A group of French-Algerians I think. Sometimes it looks like they're dunking on lowered rings, or have balls with handles on them or something(!), but I think they can just jump like fleas.

Reply #52049 | Report this post

Pop  
Years ago

Sorry to burst your bubble but most of those dunks are about as real as the bear fight u see if you kick next.

Entertaining video tho!

Reply #52108 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

What leads you to believe that they aren't real?

Reply #52110 | Report this post

Pop  
Years ago

Like u said those rings are low. Either that or some of those guys are 6foot10. I cant see guys at that height dunking from that far out and still ending up with their head above the rim.

Reply #52112 | Report this post

Pop  
Years ago

+ those balls are palmed like a tennis ball.

Reply #52113 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

One of those guys (Kadour Ziani) is 5'11" and I have a video of him dunking a 360 over a few guys crouching. Even if that's a size six ball and a 9' ring, it's impressive. But Kadour claims a 105cm jump, or 147cm with a run-up. Their other dunkers are all under 6'4".

The first time I saw these guys (Slamnation) I wondered if they were using a rigged ball (flat, or a handle or extra grip or something) but you can see it bounce off normally in a few. Also there are some rings in that video that are fixed height, so unlikely to be lowered.

There are definitely dunks in that selection that are incredible and done on full-height rings. Watch a few of the last massive ones slowly and you'll see how far the guy drops to the ground. They do shows at NBA games, around Europe and have recently performed in Shanghai according to their site.

Definitely download Kadour's video from his profile on the site -- features him running up and then kicking a lodged ball from the backboard -- that is athletic!

Update: there are some done in a training gym (e.g., off a cartwheel) that look like the ring is lowered, but I think everything in front of a crowd is legit.

Reply #52116 | Report this post

Wateva  
Years ago

Those dunks are INSANE!!!! Those guys have mad hops.

Reply #52130 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

looked like the Bald Eagle Bombers warming up in Mt Gambier's Easter tournie back in the day

Reply #52240 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #106623 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:48 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754