Anonymous
Years ago

Deng Adel

what type of player is Deng Adel ? again starting for the Cavs, I think yesterday he had 5 pts 2 rebs and two blocks 35mins

Topic #44795 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

He has been terrible so far for the cavs, hopefully he can pick it up.

Reply #733410 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I would describe him as lucky, he has to be to get as far as he has, very poor basketball iq.

Reply #733415 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

His physical profile is NBA level, he looks like an athletic enough for the league. His defense has been better than I expected as well. He's just been super tentative offensively, and he's gonna blow his opportunity if he doesn't find some confidence on that end.

Reply #733443 | Report this post

A A Ron  
Years ago

He's a perfect fit for a tanking team, tries hard but will only contribute to losing.

That sounds harsh, I'm not trying to knock him, he'll be a good NBL player when he comes back, he's just not NBA standard like 99.9% of professional players.

Reply #733531 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:07 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754