Anonymous
Years ago

BSA vs Clubs

I heard on the weekend that all clubs in SA Metro now allegedly agree to move away from BSA. I have no idea what is going on and as a parent have heard nothing from our own club. Can anyone shed some light on this. I am completely confused on what is happening to my kids sport. Someone said something was happening with Saturday games for kids at Pasadena too but I don't know what.

Topic #44830 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ingham creating his own league, Dave Ingham Competition Krew (D.I.C.K)

Reply #734551 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Ever since BSA rose from the ashes of BASA there has been unhappiness, claims of nepotism, favouritism, corruption etc etc.

People are never happy unless they are complaining.

Reply #734552 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sort of like your complaints against Sturt getting favourable refereeing. Isnt it Jack!!!

Reply #734553 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Ha, ha, not just Sturt....

You're irked because you probably coached that Sturt team when my team was shooting free throws after 2 minutes of the first quarter and fouled out 3 players by half time. (when we played on neutral ground)

Reply #734557 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah...probably not.

I was probably polishing all the state champs plaques and trophies.

Reply #734594 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

polishing something else too

Reply #734656 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No time. Too many still need doing to keep up.

Reply #734726 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:30 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754