Randle
Sobey
Johnson
Long

Can't see any glaring omissions there.

Topic #44843 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Very good teams both of them, Kay earned his spot, the rest pick themselves.

Reply #734783 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

No surprises there

Kennedy is perhaps a sleeper for the playoffs- his last 7 or 8 games were all NBL team quality. (But not his season as a whole).

Reply #734807 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They nailed the 2 teams imo. Definitely a strong case for Long over Kay, even as a cat fan i personally think Long had a slightly better season, but i think they nailed it by going with a genuine power forward in Kay instead of having 2 centers in the 1st team.

2 very realistic looking lineups who would be pretty cool to watch play each other.

Reply #734810 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Kay was four votes ahead of long, according to Fox Sports.

Reply #734813 | Report this post

Bol  
Years ago

It would be a great spectacle seeing these two teams play against each other

Reply #734819 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

So this one was voted by the players apparently

How does it work- every player submits one group of 5 players, and you can't vote for teammates?

Reply #734838 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

As you said, no real surprises.
I'm not a huge fan of Johnson, but he's had a great season.

Personally, I would have had Long in the 1st team, but overall I agree with the selections.

That said, I would still like to see the teams selected according to traditional formula. It would be nice to see somebody like Patterson acknowledged as the best SF in the league, rather than the 3rd best "outside" player.
(Which is sometimes a misnomer, depending on the team and player.)

Reply #734966 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:04 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754