yogee
Years ago

Informative The Dream - Cattalini

Who noticed HG was wearing a Cattalini singlet (Boomers) on The Dream tonight?

Topic #449 | Report this topic

Liam Flynn  
Years ago

Good spot Yogee. You are smarter then the average bear :)

How funny was the weight lifting blokes and the shot put chicks!

Reply #3537 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Love the HG & Rampaging Roy commentary.

The gymastics from Sydney 2000 is still classic, and still raved about in my family.

Go the dutch wink, Hello Boys and battered sav!!

Reply #3538 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

At least someone is working up a sweat in that jersey then...(criticising Goorjian, not Cat!)

Reply #3551 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Was it Cattlini singlet or a Bogut number 6?

Not sure what number Cat is in the Boomers, but Bogut is number 6 and I'm pretty sure HG was wearing number 6.

Cheers, DJ

Reply #3670 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Nah,...he was wearing #7

Reply #3703 | Report this post

Dude  
Years ago

Nah it was definately number 7, which i THINK is cats number - cant be sure coz i havent seen him hit the court HAVE I BRIAN!!!!!!! The life of brian will be coming to an end soon if he comes to Adelaide again!

Reply #3705 | Report this post

cortez  
Years ago

it was 7. how can u mistake a 7 for a 6. BG is gona get so much ish when he is here. ill b running up behind his bench giving him so much just like a i gave the razorbacks once, only i got told off when i did it, haha. and i got mean looks from their big goober guy.

Reply #3825 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:44 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754