Thunder Jam
Years ago

Poor Flinny!

Wow poor Flinny, can't even get a thread by now on here?
All the best to him, it's a huge challenge.

Topic #44927 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

There were two actually, just withheld by an algorithm. But still, indicative of Hawks fan interest I think that others didn't post sooner.

Reply #736822 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

Yet to prove himself but I hope for his sake that he can sell himself and get a decent squad around him.

Could he rejuvenate AJ's career or will he have a cellar dweller team and these posts are indicative of the love/respect for poor Flinny

Reply #736825 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I am flinn was the cheaper opinion , and there going to spend there money on imports

Reply #736827 | Report this post

Melbourne Boy  
Years ago

His first point of call should be telling Ogilvy to tell his story walking, see ya!

Reply #736828 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

shambles of a club, poor old hawkies

Reply #736830 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

Wouldn't it be nice if the title actually told readers what the thread is about.

https://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/5934430/illawarra-hawks-hire-familiar-face-as-new-nbl-coach/?cs=2336

Reply #736831 | Report this post

Jick  
Years ago

Who?

Reply #736855 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good article on nbl site, loyalty really shines through. Think he will do all right.

Reply #736862 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So is Cooks in or out?
Topic is crap BTW.

Reply #736872 | Report this post

Shayno  
Years ago

In like flinn

Reply #737018 | Report this post

Jessica Trump  
Years ago

who?

Reply #737871 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:29 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754