Barry Ballbag
Years ago

Rockets - Warriors

Great to see Rockets coach enjoy a shit sandwich after gobbing off prior to the last game. D'Antonio is a whinging prick whose systems won't ever achieve the ultimate success. Memories of Phoenix, Lakers and Knicks come to mind. There are a few teams and players who complain a lot, but the Rockets lead the pack. They all argue the most ridiculous "bad" calls. It give me the shits just watching them - unless they're getting pumped. I hope they sing D'Antonio for another ten years.

Topic #44962 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gobbing.

Good lord.

Reply #737945 | Report this post

robt  
Years ago

"I hope they sing D'Antonio for another ten years", or sign him?

Reply #737949 | Report this post

robt  
Years ago

Actually, either's good!

Reply #737950 | Report this post

robt  
Years ago

Hey Barry Ballbag, content of your thread ok. Sure that Anonymous and I are sorry for being picky over words!

Reply #737951 | Report this post

Barry Ballbag  
Years ago

I apologise for the errors, the post was written in a hurry. I trust you will now pick up on all grammatical and spelling errors in all posts or I may sue on the grounds or discrimination.

Reply #737958 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

I'd rather watch a Taipans-Hawks 5 game series than any Rockets game at any point of the season to be honest.

Reply #737960 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:41 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754