Terrico > Prather

Underrated player

Topic #44965 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Needs to be sacked. Can't shoot from 3, doesn't stand up when required, Perth can't win the championship with him as their 2nd import....

Reply #738124 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Prather who?

Reply #738127 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Do yourself a favor and google "recency bias".

Reply #738136 | Report this post

Bol  
Years ago

Nah!

Reply #738142 | Report this post

This thread is definitely not the definition of recency bias

Terrico has been MASSIVE in the playoffs doe

Reply #738143 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wtf is recency bias? Is recency even a word?

Reply #738145 | Report this post

Pls

Reply #738149 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

While we wait for Sunday's game, let’s all review Perth fans posts about Terrico during that losing streak.

Reply #738150 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Recency bias is when fans and experts say Melbourne will win game 3 because Perth played a bad half of basketball, with some home cooking thrown in.

Reply #738153 | Report this post

Let's not confuse the issue with the facts. nor the 3rd import that everyone has forgotten.

Reply #738155 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

We forget how good guys like Beal and Prather were. White will stand proudly amongst them if the cats win the chip

Reply #738158 | Report this post

I was a Perth member booing the hell out of Lisch and Beal's first few games. And I booed Trev roundly early. Pather shot so terribly in his first few games here that I wanted him gone.

I'm probably a horrible fan and there's no excuse but Terrico bout to get dat Finals MVP

Reply #738159 | Report this post

Vic Wildcat  
Years ago

He has been very good in the finals, but he was very ordinary at times in the regular season and went MIA a lot of games , and on the form he displayed at the time he deserved the criticism he received. If he had played the regular season with the same intensity as he has in the finals you would think he would have been in MVP consideration.

Reply #738176 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

The Sun is shining today. Does that mean it never rains?

For all those wanting to pan the previous critical posts, show me where you stated that White would come good in the GF and drain 7 threes in one night?

I'm more than happy to admit that I did not see this coming.
I did think he was "good" in games 1 & 2, but his 3 point shooting was off last game, and he came back with a vengeance. If he can carry over some of that to Sunday, Perth will be hard to beat.

I'd forgotten he was the finals MVP in Korea. Clearly, despite his nonplussed disposition, he is a big-game player.

As for comparisons with Prather. I will say that last night, especially with Cotton still injured, White was exactly what we needed. Without him we go 7 of 19 from outside.

Reply #738200 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

It came out in the newspaper today that Terrico had a fracture in his knee during the season and his wrist was also pretty banged up during the finals. Pretty solid to only miss a couple of games.

Reply #738712 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:15 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754