Coach Liam Flynn
Years ago

U16 CLF 'Master Class' - April School Holidays

I am excited to announce that I will be conducting a 'mini camp' for U16 players (players born 2004 and 2005) in the April school holidays - the CLF 'Master Class' 2019. This two day ‘mini’ camp will be held at UniSA Magill on Wednesday 17th April and Thursday 18th April 2019 from 2pm – 5pm each day.

CLF ‘Master Class’ 2019 will feature the kind of high level basketball content that players will be exposed to in State teams, NITP and Junior National teams. It will include individual development, team practice, video sessions and agility/conditioning trainings.

This camp is for elite players who are serious about making improvements to their game and aspire to be future players in the professional or college ranks.

The cost for the camp is $115 (GST incl). For this fee all players will receive six hours on court with myself and my hand picked coaches, plus a written report and phone conference in regards to your current capabilities and what areas you need to improve in to take the next step in your basketball career.

Positions at the camp are limited to 27 players (only 8 spots remain!). The criteria for entry to the camp is as follows:
· Male or Female
· Born 2004 or 2005
· Current Division 1 District players – U16s
· Current Division 2 District players in the U16 age group who have played Division 1 basketball last season

If you would like to register, please email me on [email protected]

Topic #45016 | Report this topic