Anonymous
Years ago

Southern rumours

Word on the street is there's an audit in the overspending and mismanagement the last couple of years, can anyone in the know please comment. No sniping or bitching, think the general public and in particular southern members should be kept in the loop.

Topic #45050 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hard to see this not dissolving into rumours and innuendo. I'd like to see this thread locked Isaac as it’s been beaten to death with very few facts and a lot of hearsay.

I have received notification there is a "Presidents day" this Sunday that all members are welcome to which will address a lot of the issues of the past as well as the plan for the future.

From what I have read from the club correspondence recently it seems a lot less about spending than it does not collecting fees owed to them.

Reply #740140 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

I'm guessing this isn't about Southern Huskies

Reply #740141 | Report this post

Thread locked

This thread has been locked and replies are not permitted.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:13 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754