Aussie
Years ago

Sam Froling offered an NBL contract for this coming season

Apparently he will take the offer too.

I wonder who he will play for?

I've heard the Bullets but it could be just a rumour.

A very talented young man

Topic #45057 | Report this topic

Ben  
Years ago

Bullets, heh.

Another big to sit at the end of the bench with Magnay, Dalton and Harrison.

Reply #740185 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cairns, you would think, close to family.

Reply #740194 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Playing for Dandenong in NBL1 so maybe the Phoenix?

Reply #740243 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Any chance of Adelaide with his brother?

Reply #740245 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Starter, Bench, DP

Reply #740248 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So he's done in college? Pretty poor form from most of siblings, couldn't stick it out, are they just divas that didn't want to work, probably will work against them being drafted.

Reply #741331 | Report this post

Alpha  
Years ago

Anon, I would not be too harsh to blame him or other siblings for leaving school early. He is not the first and certainly not the last kid who decided that playing ball in college is not for him/her. Some kids do find it difficult to live away from home, some others can't handle the demands (school, training, games, travel). Sam has a great potential, far greater than Harry's IMO and good luck to him whatever he decides to do.

And it will not hurt his Draft options, he may just need to figure out how to create a greater exposure. The Draft is all about potential and not so much about attitude.

Reply #741341 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:16 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754