Coach Liam Flynn
Years ago

Coaches Welcome - CLF Holiday Camps

Good morning,

This school holidays, I am conducting two camps for Division 1 & 2 players at UniSA Magill on Wednesday 17th April and Thursday 18th of April. I am inviting all coaches in South Australia to attend the practices and see the latest drills, teaching points, coaching methods and Xs & Os I have been fortunate enough to be exposed to over the past few years in international basketball.

The cost is $20 which allows you to watch as many of the four sessions as you would like.

The details of the camps are:

Skill Builder Camp - U12 & U14
Content: Shooting, Ball handling & Attacking off the bounce, Offensive Concepts, Passing and Decision making, Individual Defence, Team Defence, Pick and Roll Offence, Video Review.
Time: 9am – 12pm Daily

Master Class Camp – U16s
Content: Shooting, Ball Handling and Attacking off the bounce, Offensive Concepts, Passing and Decision Making, Individual Defence, Pick and Roll Offence, Pick & Roll Defence, Scouting and Defensive Tactics vs Common Offensive Alignments (NBA and Europe), Video Review, Professional Training habits.
Time: 2pm – 5pm Daily

At the conclusion of each session I will allow time for Q & A with the coaches who have attended to go over the session content, and also, answer any other questions they have (even about their own teams or players). Coaches are also welcome to sit in on the video sessions.

Registration prior to the camps is essential. Coaches who would like to take up this offer, please contact me via email ([email protected]) to book.

Many Thanks

Topic #45074 | Report this topic