Moses Guthrie
Years ago

Pop-ups on NBL.COM

Why don't the pop-ups work on NBL.com? For example, click on boxscores for games (top right) and it doesn't work.

Is it just my PC settings and if so, anyone got any ideas? Thanks. ;-)

Topic #4509 | Report this topic

Degenerate  
Years ago

Mine works fine, I use Mozilla Forefox 1.07, if you use different check the pop-up blocker, see what its settings are, sometimes on IE a small rectangle appears under the address bar abd tells you pop-ups are been blocked

That's all I got

Reply #52373 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

I use IE2. Any ideas?

Reply #52395 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

(a) It's NBL.com.au. (b) I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't be using IE2, right?? I don't know if IE2 can even support pop-ups!

Reply #52396 | Report this post

ShaneD  
Years ago

Nod. IE2? I am surprised you can even get on the net, not to mention pop-ups :-)

ShaneD

Reply #52460 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Are you still run a 386 Moses???? IE2, I understand the twins could be hurting the wallet, but..... IE2

Reply #52464 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Steady here. I'm no PC guru. If there's a better product than IE2, then send me in that direction but please, stop with the name calling or I'll cry like the twins are ..... all the time.

I'm on some fancy nancy Pentium new beaut thing. No idea what it is.

Reply #52483 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:42 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754