Cram
Earlier this year

Luke Walton to the Kings

Luke Walton will coach the Kings (the Sacramento ones, not the Sydney type).

I think its a good pick up for Sactown. They've got a good young roster and now have a good young coach who will benefit without the spotlight of Le Bron issues.

It's weird the Kings making good choices.

Topic #45116 | Report this topic

Curtley  
Earlier this year

The Stephen A Smith rant about this is gold.

Reply #741560 | Report this post

AngusH  
Earlier this year

Yeah, good spot for him. Good backcourt duo to work with, but being Sacramento it still feels like they'll stuff this up by drafting a PG or something.

Reply #741565 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Earlier this year

I'm unconvinced he's a good young coach. I am not saying he's bad one, but with the limited amount of analytical data that can be used to measure the effect of a coach on personal performance he's clearly one of the worst in the league at this point in time.

Reply #741822 | Report this post

AngusH  
Earlier this year

Does the limited amount of analytical data include his unbeaten half season at GSW?

Reply #741823 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Earlier this year

I agree he's a good coach if you surround him with a mega squad.

Reply #741824 | Report this post

Reply to this topic

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Mimas 56

Rules:You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players. Learn how to embed YouTube videos or tweets

Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Close ads
PickStar - The best place to book sports stars
Dunk.com.au - Custom basketball uniforms
Westside Basketball Association

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

Invoicing clients? Stay productive with Punch, the insightful time tracker that earns you more.

Special offer: $30/month Pay $100 for lifetime access. Sign up now!

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:31 am, Tue 16 Jul 2019 | Posts: 776,725 | Last 7 days: 908