SC
Years ago

Entertainment Centre seating changes

Just curious whether anybody who submitted a request to change their seats has been contacted by the club as yet to propose new seats?

Or is there complete radio silence just as there is on player signings?

Topic #45160 | Report this topic

joshuapending  
Years ago

No. I think they said it would be over the month though.

Reply #742486 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Methinks maybe some rethinking happen g about the move. Gone very quiet. Needs to be positive promotions. Ads. Getting message out. Generating interest.club needs to grow. Importance of a string competitive fully engaged crowd critical.

Reply #742488 | Report this post

Adrian Worsley  
Years ago

I emailed the club about the a change. They replied that We should get something in a few weeks

Reply #742516 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Have been contacted by the club and had received the change in seating that i requested to the mezzanine level. Will cost more than last season but not by much but more than the original allocated seats that were no where near like for like

Reply #743533 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

New seats done.

Reply #743562 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:18 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754