Anonymous
Years ago

Ty Lue favourite for head coach for Lakers

Not being a knock on LeBron,but why don't they end the farce and make LeBron the 1st playing coach in eons! Everyone knows it including Lue, why not make it official?

Topic #45184 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lol..

Reply #743095 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

First interview:

Lakers Mgmt- "So, Ty, tell us about your coaching philosophy"

Ty Lue- “Uhh..I don't know. Bron Bron usually handles that.”

Lakers MGMT- “That works. You’re in!!!”

Second interview:

Lakers MGMT- “Ty, LeBron says you’re his boy and you won’t interfere with him running the team. Is that true?”

Ty Lue- “Sure is”

Lakers MGMT- “Well, that made a lasting impression. You’re hired!!”

Reply #743100 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Most embarrassing moment as a Laker : Getting stepped over by Iverson in the finals
Lakers management: Hold my beer!

Reply #743102 | Report this post

Uncle Bol  
Years ago

Pretty sure winning that finals series 4-1 would have made him feel a lot better about being stepped over

Reply #743112 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

a good mate of mine is a life long Lakers fan who is going to change teams if that LeBron puppet is put in charge and honestly I don't blame him. what a joke.

Reply #743131 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

So a bandwagonner Lakers fan is jumping off the bandwagon because it's gotten too tough since the last dynasty. My heart bleeds!

Reply #743174 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

I know that he is fully entrenched in Miami but imagine if the Lakers hired Pat Riley as president to reel in the LeBron diva. Would be epic.

Reply #743178 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:25 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754