Zodiac
Years ago

Anthony Drmic Foot Surgery

Adelaide 36ers guard Anthony Drmic will undergo surgery next week to relieve him of plantar fascia pain in both his feet.

The injury is not expected to interfere with the sharpshooter's preparation for the 2019-20 NBL season, with Drmic confident he’ll be ready to go when the 36ers return for pre-season training in August.

"The pain in my feet has been gradually getting worse over the last eight months, so I’ve decided to get the injury sorted now in the off season so I'm ready to go for the pre-season," Drmic said.

Drmic will have surgery on his right foot next Thursday and then on his left foot in two weeks’ time.

The injury means Drmic can no longer play with the Southern Tigers in the Premier League during the off season. He averaged 27.5 points and 7.3 rebounds in eight games with the Tigers.

http://nbl.com.au/news/article/36ers-drmic-to-undergo-foot-surgery

Doesn't look like it will effect the Sixers championship chances next season.

Topic #45213 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Signing wouldn't affect the 6ers chances of winning the championship next season.

Reply #743709 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Signing LeBron*

Reply #743710 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Been getting worse. Then why play PL. Too valuable a commodity to risk. Hopefully full recovery... tigers be looking around for replacement. Deano will have his claws out...

Reply #743711 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:35 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754