!
Years ago

State Champs at St Clair

Really like St Clair and think it is great being there - have a question - how will they hold the awards ceremony ? I suppose the teams will start on the floor and just walk up and return to a spot and everyone else sit in that stand ? Obviously at Titanium there was a lot more room.

Topic #45231 | Report this topic

Anon  
Years ago

uh yeah just wait and find out it is what it is.

Reply #743995 | Report this post

!  
Years ago

and all grand finals there as well

Reply #744020 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yay for trying to get a carpark

Reply #744023 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Heard of walking. Heaps of parks along off Woodville road. Jesus some people never happy. Get there early if parking such a problem.

Reply #744026 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Calm down mate

Reply #744027 | Report this post

J  
Years ago

Yes you would think for the amount of courts they have they would have a better car park

Reply #744028 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Council is going to make their yearly budget in parking fines this weekend

Reply #744029 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Arndale is near by. Park on port road grab some Krispy Kremes and catch the train. Arrange shuttle bus from the arena. Seriously. Can't get a park. Go home and that help me get one.

Reply #744033 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fair enough complaint not planning enough parks. If it's pissing down you expect people to walk 15 minutes. And surrounding residents wouldn't be happy losing their street parking. And stupid idea going to Arndale and catching bus. Was it too hard to add another 100 car parks there?

Reply #744045 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Where do you want these 100 car parks. Not on the grass areas maybe get rid of Woodville High school..... Maybe reduce venue size by 3 courts would work. Moron. On road parking ??

Reply #744057 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can you uppercut yourself for every single person who has to deal with the stupid shit you type mate. I'm certain you aren’t a troll, just a retard.

Reply #744059 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Adelaide get another premium venue and as usual all they want to do it fricking complain. Knock down the new building and put back the old one so there is enough parking for these whinging pricks ffs

Reply #744060 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Increase the number of course, increase the number of games, don't increase the number of parks.

About as smart as Anon really.

Reply #744063 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Courts*. Man I'm as bad as Anon now

Reply #744065 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

If so unhappy about car parking ring the council and suggest solution. By the way tell them you really pissed about car parks. They might lend you a free bike. Then take a long hike.

Reply #744072 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why would I walk if I had a bike you mong

Reply #744073 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They have plenty of unused grass space that could be turned into parks

Reply #744085 | Report this post

Junior  
Years ago

Agree with everyone regarding carpark issues. The stadium itself is fantastic but you have to be able to cater for the majority of people who travel by car. It's a major flaw of this stadium. Also yet another dumb comment by Anon, park at Arndale. Anon you're good at it.

Reply #744252 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

More parks are planned for development. Also there were plenty of parking spaces literally across the road from the stadium. But don't let me keep you guys from having a sook.

Reply #744254 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Shit parking, shit stadium, shit club.

Reply #744258 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

And we wonder why councils and govt and sponsors so reluctant to support basketball. Such a negative culture. What is it that drives this. Need some help some you people's. Have a shit weekend. I'm off fishing. Hoping to hook few big ones.

Reply #744260 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not one single person cares Anon. Please wear your concrete boots out there.

Reply #744267 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Wrong you do. Hooked you.

Reply #744274 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's hilarious!!!!

Reply #744278 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I can imagine Anon chuckling to himself saying "bazinga" out loud.

Reply #744288 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Hook line and sinker. bazinga bazinga. All day. Love it.

Reply #744306 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If you're a wanker and you know it clap your hands!
Anon : Clap, clap

Reply #744308 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:58 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754