Anonymous
Years ago

Best basketball uniforms

Let's not even mention some of the monstrosities that First Ever have brought out locally (Swoop city, WTF!!!)
Maybe top 3 list Nba and college.
Really loved the Miami Vice unis,and traditional like Chicago and Orlando.
Like the black Duke, Oregon you either love or hate and North Carolina again with the traditional Carolina blue.
Locally Norwood for me with North the worst.
European tend to look like advertising billboards sometimes but don't mind Barcelona.

Topic #45256 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

ZZZZZZzzzzzzz.

Reply #744687 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sorry to disappoint where you can't troll players dickhead.

Reply #744690 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Whatever one Mudronja wears

Reply #744695 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does anyone really care dickhead? Nah. Get a life indeed.

Reply #744697 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Fraser Anning of hoops. Prey tell genius, what topic have you ever created? Have you ever made an inciteful comment or is it all putdowns and trolling, be honest. List whatever subjects you have started that have made a meaningful contribution. Sure, uniforms isn't exactly the most exciting or topical thing at the moment, recently it all seems about tearing down people to make small and little petty crumbs like you feel important. Heard a new description for people like you bin juice.
So hero, what have you started, this will be inciteful. Hope someone chucks an egg at you, only problem is you hide behind an anonymous tag, pretty bad you havnt even got enough guts to come out. Go and payout Mudronja or Eastern or Vozzo you insignificant piece of garbage. Or will you just write your witty little comeback.

Reply #744699 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You alright mrs Mudronja

Reply #744701 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A witty reply is indeed in order.

You lost me at prey tell.. I didn't read any further.

Reply #744703 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I love an anonymous online fight.

Reply #744704 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

this forum is filth

Reply #744788 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

As is the topic.

Reply #744793 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:56 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754