Anonymous
Years ago

RJ Hampton to Breakers

RJ Hampton, the No. 5 prospect in the ESPN 100 class of 2019, has signed a contract with the New Zealand Breakers of the Australian National Basketball League, he announced on ESPN's Get Up on Tuesday.

http://www.espn.com.au/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/26836790/hampton-skips-college-new-zealand-pro-team

Topic #45286 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think there might have been a small mention of this on another thread!

Reply #745551 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cheers Perth

Reply #745553 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's awesome. This kid is rated as the Number 1 point guard for 2020 draft

Reply #745588 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fake news, it's Carmelo Anthony

Reply #745622 | Report this post

Flop Warning  
Years ago

It would be interesting to know what each clubs pitch was so to speak.

Gonna be great for the league to have him down here. Going to be great for the next gen program in general. It won't be the last next gen this season. But this will be the biggest of them.

NCAA programs weren't worried about it before(not as much as they should have given circumstances over last few years), but they should be now.

Gonna be interesting what happens over the next few years. I hope he is fkn fantastic for the breakers. And that is really hard for me to say as a wildcats fan. I have a very big love/hate relationship with the breakers, even though the near decade long rivalry is kinda over. But we aren't the only 2 teams in the league anymore

Reply #745631 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Should have gone to Adelaide look at Ferguson after he came here

Reply #745760 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:04 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754