True Blue
Years ago

Cambage fights for you to be able to buy her jersey!

Cambage has put a fight out to the wnba and nike to ship wnba jerseys internationally.
A true hero of equality!

https://twitter.com/ecambage/status/1133758668216782849?s=12

Topic #45290 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Has she done the market research to know that the same demand for mens jerseys is there for womens? Will she sell enough jerseys for the suppliers to afford to make them in bulk and turn a profit at the same margin they're used to?

I personally think that it'd be great to see womens jerseys internationally but theres more factors at play here than just a player wanting it to be done

Reply #745717 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

A true hero of equality!

LOL. If it was commercially viable they would probably do it.

Thank you for all the virtue signalling, you are a brave, bold, strong, fearless, independent, capable, respectful, empowered, inspiring, courageous, passionate, brilliant, gorgeous, incredible, supporting, worthy person to point out how evil this is.

Reply #745718 | Report this post

Greggo  
Years ago

Geeze how's the hate. Is it not a fair enough response? You can buy one item and ship it here online from the NBA store, it would be no different to do this for the WNBA

Reply #745719 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Hey, my daughter wants an Alanna Smith Jersey - how do I get one from Australia?

Reply #745723 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Is it not a fair enough response?

Yeah, to ask the question, but to assume the reason is because the evil patriarchy is deliberately not shipping to oppress brave, bold, strong, fearless, independent, capable, respectful, empowered, inspiring, courageous, passionate, brilliant, gorgeous, incredible, supporting, worthy women is not.

The NBA and WNBA are under different management and ownership structures. There may be some very good reasons why the WNBA does not currently ship overseas.

Reply #745726 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

It's very weird that they don't ship internationally. I know the WNBA store ships other items of clothing internationally because a friend has a delivery on the way right now. Of all the things you think they'd ship overseas it's jerseys of international players!

Reply #745730 | Report this post

Greggo  
Years ago

Well they probably will soon now.

The post really didn't seem to indicate too much of your evil patriarchy stuff either...

"y'all wanna grow the league, it’s time to start looking after international fans!"

Fair call. Pretty diplomatic by her standards

The undertones of your "not all men" forum posts break through stronger than any "evil patriarchy" implications you're pushing.

Take it on its merit. If WNBA store wants to charge $60 or something ridiculous for international shipping like the NBA store does, what's the logistical or "market research" difference?

Reply #745732 | Report this post

Wang whipper  
Years ago

Settle down Toft you dopey flog

Reply #745759 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

Toft is a good contributor to the forum.
Perthworld is a dopey flog.

Reply #745763 | Report this post

Udog  
Years ago

Has anyone asked Andrew Bogut what he thinks about this?

Reply #745772 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

Toft so true but now all the lesbians and femnazis are going to be coming at you.

Reply #745777 | Report this post

Some Bloke  
Years ago

If you all werent sexist bigots you would have a Cambage jersey
hanging on your wall.

Reply #745788 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A replica Sami Whitcomb jersey from Seattle Storm costs $60. Deliver to Australia costs $50

Reply #745789 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I tried to buy a Dirk jersey via NBA.com around 2000. The email said I wasn't a priority customer and the order is cancelled.

Reply #745795 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

#745726 Jack Toft - Make up your mind.

Reply #745810 | Report this post

Stocky  
Years ago

Does her Tulsa jersey ship international?
Or get homesick on the way?

Reply #745869 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:00 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754