DJ
Years ago

Lithuania For Gold!

Well I tipped the USA as did pretty much everyone but looking at how things are panning out I think that the Lithunian's have to be close to favourites now.

Considering NZ just beat Serbia Montenegro by three points!!! That is a upset.

Cheers, DJ

Topic #453 | Report this topic

what the  
Years ago

i reckon your on song - the lithuanians - look very strong inside -which should be enough to hold usa

Reply #3682 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Spain anybody? They shut down the Italians completely, who smashed the US before the Games.

Reply #3711 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Didn't the Boomers also beat Italy in a lead-up game?

So we must be better than the US hey? :-)

Spain are good, but I'd rate Lithuania above them.

Cheers, DJ

Reply #3722 | Report this post

Raab Himself  
Years ago

I put $10 on Lithuania for the Gold medal throught Centrebet prior to the start of the prelim rounds and was getting close to 10/1. Nice work me! GO YOU LITHO'S!!!!!! PAPPA NEEDS A NEW PAIR OF SHOES!

Reply #3723 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I think your money is looking pretty damn good, Just depends if the US wake up any time soon and start playing 'team' ball.

Cheers, DJ

Reply #3878 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:54 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754