Anonymous
Earlier this month

Sterling Brown comments on nbl

There was an article from Matt Logue today saying Sterling Brown wouldn't rule out a stint in the nbl. Can anyone shed any light on what these comments were?

Topic #45307 | Report this topic

D2.0  
Earlier this month

My reading is that he was flown in for some kind of corporate function. And he has said some nice things about Australia, including it being a respected destination for America players.
So presumably when asked if he would play in the NBL, he has replied that he would consider it.

I think our country and league have always been well regarded by "those in the know", but it would seem we are finally getting more wide-spread acknowledgement within the bball community.

I doubt Brown is going anywhere soon, whilst he continues to get games for the Bucks, but I guess he knows that careers can be uncertain.
We're now seeing more ex-NBA players come to us whilst they still have juice in the tank.

Reply #746066 | Report this post

Reply to this topic

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Io 62

Rules:You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players. Learn how to embed YouTube videos or tweets

Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Close ads
Westside Basketball Association
PickStar - The best place to book sports stars
Dunk.com.au - Custom basketball uniforms

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

Invoicing clients? Stay productive with Punch, the insightful time tracker that earns you more.

Special offer: $30/month Pay $100 for lifetime access. Sign up now!

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:06 pm, Wed 26 Jun 2019 | Posts: 775,303 | Last 7 days: 742