AK-47
Years ago

Angus Brandt working out with Kings, Mavs

I've just seen that Angus Brandt has a workout with the Sacramento Kings and is off to attend a free agent mini camp with Dallas. Obviously an incredibly long shot to get a roster spot but good to see another Aussie getting a little look in. Hopefully he can impress enough to get on a SummerLeague roster and then who knows from there.

Topic #45344 | Report this topic

Hogwash  
Years ago

Plenty of worse players Australian and otherwise have attended these camps.
Good luck to Angus give it your best shot.

Reply #747000 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Best of luck to him, but I thought he was supposed to be in Europe?

Reply #747016 | Report this post

Food for thought  
Years ago

He's a good player and will probably help him develop. They probably saw some of the games he put on Bogut and now wonder what his potential could be.

Reply #747017 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If Brandon Morris from Eastern can get a Sacramento work out, anyone can.

Reply #747039 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I wouldn't be surprised if guys in the NBL1 get call ups, its amazing how American commentators and journos talk about someone playing in Europe and having certain stats when the league they are in is either a weak one (i.e. Sweden) or a lower tier league in Italy Spain etc. Yanks seem not to understand there are levels in other countries.

Reply #747045 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:37 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754