michael
Years ago

NBL on fox

i am just wondering why the hell they would put W.hawks vs P.wildcats and not put the melbourne tigers (4-0) and sydney kings 3 championships in a row they have made a huge mistake and who know how to watch nbl like a game channle or something because nbl.com allways stuffs up

Topic #4538 | Report this topic

AJ  
Years ago

All the games that are on fox now where chosen at the start of the season. Its like the football, Adelaide vs WC was shown on fox (not FTA) while Western Bulldogs vs Melboune was shown on TEN

Reply #52712 | Report this post

michael  
Years ago

oh ok but couldent they think at the start of the season that 2 better teams were playing and the last time we played jason smith bet us on the buzzer so id think they should know better

Reply #52713 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I think the first month the aim to show a bit of everyone - hence why Adelaide has yet to make it on the box!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Anyway thats the story they spin out each year - after that first month they look to cover the BLOCKBUSTER games within reason and within their constraints - you'd be surprised at what other events (not just sporting) dictate where they can be - in terms of crew/equipment. Adding to this they still try to get a good coverage of anyone.

My question is how come we havnt seen any NZ coverage this year - that was good stuff last year watching a fox game followed by a nz game from sky tv.. Are they still covering NZ or not?

Reply #52719 | Report this post

Keefy  
Years ago

And once again i'm sure if i remember correctly without finding my fox guide for october, the 6ers are on twice and one of those games happens to be home one

Reply #52723 | Report this post

AJ  
Years ago

Does anyone know then Fox sports tv rights for the NBL expire

Reply #52875 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

The reason is that its the time of the month when Sydney games ARENT on fox.

Reply #52911 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:49 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754