Zodiac
Years ago

Game 3 - NBL Select Team vs China

About an hour until game time, 9:30pm EST.

The second game was a good game to watch and hopefully we can at least come away with a win on this tour. Wang Zhelin is just too big for our guys inside.

Topic #45394 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

carn NBL

Reply #748151 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Guo Ailun making a surprise appearance...with 2 back to back turnovers

Reply #748152 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

China better in first two games, their free throws shooting is horrible. Conger just can't seem to pass the ball. Webster deadly when shooting open after good ball movement.

Reply #748157 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Majok Majok was once again balled out, putting up 13 and 12. Should definitely get picked up an NBL team.

Reply #748158 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good result, enjoyable series no matter how many whingers on here. Majok should probably get contract on those performances. I'm not a Conger fan, just can’t play team imo. No Boone tonight, Moore not a lot time, rest squad all played a part.

Reply #748159 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

Does anybody here think that side would make playoffs?

Would they be better than Adelaide/Brisbane from last season?

I like that we had shooting in Webster and Steindl but we were one point guard too many and not enough bigs, would have been great to have Jawai in so he could give China some matchup problems and help with his free agency in the same way that Majok has been noticed and not like how Conger has been noticed....
I'm a Conger fan but I don't think his game would translate well in a Wildcats jersey.

Reply #748164 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

I think Majok Majok is a chance for Perth backup centre spot.

Reply #748168 | Report this post

Food for thought  
Years ago

I think you see the difference in class now that the NBL Select Team has got used to eachother and is playing something like a team. Conger has looked like ass all series and I don't think an NBL team picks him up based off this. Majok Majok will land somewhere for sure.

Reply #748169 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought the Select Team got better every game as the coaching staff figured out who was most effective and had a scout on the Chinese. Pretty good game last night - better than the origin!

Reply #748171 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes enjoyable series. Far better than origin last night.

Reply #748172 | Report this post

Bandito  
Years ago

Game 3 was far the most entertaining game!

Reply #748174 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Should the NBL bring back the all star game this year? And maybe ad a rookie all star or next star game as well?

Reply #748794 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No.

Reply #748796 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why not?

Reply #748799 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The nbl all star import team would be a decent team and the aus all star team would be strong with Bogut and Froling

Reply #748802 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

A rookie all star game in a league that often has only one or two rookies in a given year?

Reply #748815 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe age limit 24 or 25 instead of "rookies"

Reply #748830 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBL18 had 5 rookies NBL19 had 8 rookies that's a lot of rookies. Maybe make it for players who have been in the nbl 2 years or less and younger than say 24 yo "next stars"

Reply #748832 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

https://pickandroll.com.au/should-andre-iguodala-play-in-australia-bogut-shoots-his-shot/ NBL all star game could be big

Reply #748966 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

"NBL18 had 5 rookies NBL19 had 8 rookies that's a lot of rookies."

I suppose you could always boost the numbers with DPs.

Not sure how much interest it would attract as a main event, but it would be nice to see a couple of such games as curtain raisers. Always good to see the young turks get some court time.

Reply #748975 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Curtain raiser to the NBL all star game.
Interest would be high this year with melo rj and other next stars

Reply #748985 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Import NBL 20 all stars
Casper
Brooks
Boone?
Griffin?
?
?
?
?
Coach
Will weaver
What does everyone else think ?

Reply #748986 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

andre
@andre
Replying to
@andrewbogut
and
@SydneyKings
Let's get it!!
Potential import NBL all star haha

Reply #748992 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's 4 next stars almost a starting team
More to come ....NBL rookie all star game anyone?

Reply #749539 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:13 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754