DJ
Years ago

Boomers vs USA on NOW! (Melb)

They are showing the start of the game at least. About to tip off 9:30pm (AEST)

Cheers, DJ

Topic #454 | Report this topic

BOOMER  
Years ago

Fourth Quarter: Same old Goorjian CRAP, what the hell is Bruton doing in this Game! He is too slow and as I write this just commited a turnover that led to a MARION dunk. Maher is where it's at! Thanks Brian,awesome combination of players in that fourth period!

Tell me that Maher wouldn't have been a better scoring option in that last period. We played 3 almost flawless quarters and then Goorjian stuck with CJ Bruton. This isn't the right time to suck up your own players butts!

Maher, congratulations, you have now established yourself as a true champion of the game at all levels. Only consistant Boomer we ahve right now. I hope you win a medal, just a pity it will have to shared with Heal, Bruton, Goorjian, and the rest of the Sydney Kings!

Reply #3685 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:36 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754