Hairs
Years ago

Trev's Hit The Big Time

Coaching Pacers at the Summer League. What could be in store for this legend going forward?

Topic #45406 | Report this topic

Neb  
Years ago

A shirt that fits

Reply #748592 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lol, so true. Man boobs always showing.

Reply #748593 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just an assistant.

Reply #748594 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I am guessing your imports are coming from the Pacers SL

Reply #748595 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Any word on the new assistant coaches?

Reply #748596 | Report this post

Hairs  
Years ago

Nate could be the lead assistant.

Reply #748597 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not even assistant. claim down it's just to observe and attend. He’ll sit behind all the video guys of the actual pacers.

Reply #748598 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Initially seeing the title I thought he underwent breast reduction surgery.

Reply #748599 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The real question is:
Will Trev and the Pacers sign a 3rd import?

Reply #748600 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Gleeson now joins the illustrious company of Joey Wright (Jazz) and Andrew Gaze (Pacers) to join the coaching staff of an NBA team at summer league.

Hopefully Gleeson comes back with a better import than Gaze did with Travis Leslie.

Reply #748616 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Love the keyboard warriors that talk about Gleeson and shirts that don't fit et. al.
You cowards are the scum of the earth. Please say the same thing to Gleeson to his face. If you can't do that please piss off from here. Gleeson's coaching ability is unquestionable unlike the keyboard warriors you are I am sure he knows his parentage. #Disgusting

Reply #748626 | Report this post

Thunder Jam  
Years ago

^
You go Mrs Gleeson.

Reply #748637 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thunder Jam = Cockhead.

Reply #748638 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thunder Jam = Cockhead.

No. Cockwomble.
Retards and he may be even lower that that just need to stfu. These small penis guys that have no gane and no clue need to stop making comments that are simply aren't true.
Last I hear was Thunder Jam was GOAT (fucker)

Reply #748639 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

Matt Nielsen has also previously been on SL staff from memory. (?)

Reply #748643 | Report this post

Mock  
Years ago

Good comments from the anon above, Trev has FOUR NBL championship rings to their zero.

Pacers have been shrewd to build more of a relationship with Australia's most successful club team and a great coaching mind.

Reply #748657 | Report this post

New  
Years ago

@Anon748626

I have told him actually. He just screwed his face up at me and then turned the other way.

You call everyone a keyboard warrior, but that is exactly what you are too.

Go have a whinge

Reply #748663 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So you really told that Trev's shirts didn't fit? Did he say that your track pants shouldn't be hanging so low? Like the prisoners do when they are available?

Trev has just confirmed that you are indeed a cockwomble. Mission completed. He turned away because you are an idiot. Lucky you didn't get a slapping or arrested.

Reply #748734 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Arrested hahaha

Reply #748743 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

I love it when wives post.

Reply #748748 | Report this post

Neb  
Years ago

"Please say the same thing to Gleeson to his face. If you can't do that please piss off from here."

So I tell you I did say it to his face and you are still having a whinge. Sorry Mrs Gleeson, my apologies for insulting your husband.

They are only words. If he can't take it, he can bugger off. Coaches cop it all the time by the opposition's fans. To his credit though, he didn't retaliate.

Re: getting slapped - if he did that to a fan, he would be kicked out of the stadium and facing penalties. Re: getting arrested - yeah, ok ma'am!

I tell you what, I will send him something as a peace offering....a bigger sized shirt maybe.

Reply #748870 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah right of course you told him. He should have bitch slapped you.

Reply #748872 | Report this post

Neb  
Years ago

I would have let him too. He would be the one getting in trouble.

Reply #748883 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Neb is trolling y'all.

Reply #748884 | Report this post

Neb  
Years ago

Don't poke the bear!

.........*poke*

Reply #748899 | Report this post

Nebb  
Years ago

*Bitch slap*

Reply #748920 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Has there been any word on who the new assistants will be?

Reply #748921 | Report this post

TH62  
Years ago

If indeed is Dawn Gleeson (Mrs. Gleeson) who's posting defending her husband then anyone who's trashing her is really a scum.
I'm far from liking Trevor Gleeson and this is social media, but attacking a person's credibility based on shirt size shows the narrow mindedness of some here.
Coaches/players are banned on commenting on social media posts, so they're easy prey, criticizing their performance is fair go, but physical attributes and body sizes that's pathetic.
As for Dawn Gleeson: i don't know her personally, never met her, but she's got my utmost respect not for being Gleeson's wife, but who she is, her strength and her character, amazes me that some can find it in themselves to make fun of her.

Reply #748951 | Report this post

Nebb  
Years ago

Some fracktard is proud of telling Gleeson to his face his shirt size is too small is such a proud thing to say.
No wonder Perth fans are so hated.
As above said so eloquently "but attacking a person's credibility based on shirt size shows the narrow mindedness of some here.
Coaches/players are banned on commenting on social media posts, so they're easy prey, criticizing their performance is fair go, but physical attributes and body sizes that's pathetic."
You are breaking so many discrimination laws it's not funny. Which have legal implications.

Reply #748953 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A few childish clowns in this thread joking about breast reduction surgery.
Sad individuals.

Neb that's the internet for you.

Reply #748961 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

You have to be a seriously small, sad, and pathetic individual to make jokes about Dawn Gleeson and breasts.

Reply #748973 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They shouldn't be joking about Trev's either given his wife's battle.
Shows the stupidity of some, a few even put user names to their crap.

Reply #748979 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Goodness me, his wife gets breast cancer so Trevor is untouchable with immature jokes more than the next person?

Reply #748991 | Report this post

Nebb  
Years ago

Really just shows you how inane (insane?) so many people are here. It's common sense for most people, but apparently not in here.

Reply #749015 | Report this post

Mock  
Years ago

The goon above should apologise to the Gleesons NOW if they have any self-respect.

Reply #749023 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So many "above" Mostly all knuckle dragging idiots.

Reply #749024 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Noticed Brian Bowen is on the Summer League roster for the Pacers too.

Reply #749057 | Report this post

Neb  
Years ago

To assume I was making a joke about Trevor's wife is stupid. At no point was it directed at her. It was directed towards Trevor's gut.

I have a very dry and sarcastic sense of humour, but I don't go that far. Hell, my own mother has had breast cancer, so I know about it!

Talk about drawing a long bow.

Reply #751090 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You have no true humour at all.

Reply #751141 | Report this post

Neb  
Years ago

You must be great at parties Anon 751141

Reply #751161 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:26 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754