Anonymous
Years ago

Bullets: Lamar Patterson will not return; Braun rumoured

The Bullets released a statement today saying Lamar Patterson will not return as he is now too expensive for them.

Rumour doing the rounds is that Taylor Braun is his replacement.

Topic #45410 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lloyd Braun?

Reply #748688 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^LOL

Reply #748704 | Report this post

David  
Years ago

Serenity Now!

Reply #748744 | Report this post

Thunder Jam  
Years ago

He'll be the slowest SF in the league by miles.

Reply #748746 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Seems like a bit of a spot up shooter, which is an interesting fit next to Gliddon on the wing. I think the Bullets are going to really struggle to score in the halfcourt unless they land a high profile big for import #2. I imagine Sobey is on import money, so wouldn't be shocked to see Braun, 1 pricey import, and either no 3rd import or a budget import.

Reply #748755 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Faster than you Thunderjam (cunt)

Reply #748756 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Faster than you Thunderjam (cunt)"

This anon has to be Braun, no idea how anyone else could be so triggered so quickly by what Thunderjam said lol

Reply #748760 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Patterson disappeared in the playoffs (along with Cadee) so I wasn't so sure they would be that keen to bring him back which I think the signing of Sobey basically implied too because Sobey wouldn't have come cheap.

Reply #748781 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

I just read the interview with the Bullets GM I didn't know Kendle did his ACL in the 3x3. He's out until at least January so pretty much out all of next season.

A terrible blow for him when according to the GM the Bullets were likely going to re-sign him but good to hear they're going to keep him around the club helping out in the community and doing some coaching especially as he has twins due later this year.

Reply #748786 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good news #748786

I would hope Kendle naturalises to prolong his NBL career

Reply #748792 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

Also other news....Matt Hodgson got married to his beautiful wife. Congratulations.

Reply #748805 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:41 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754