Anonymous
Years ago

Which NBL teams should look at Jock Landale?

Which ones? I think SEM Phoenix are the front runners.

Topic #45452 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

You'd think Wildcats would be up there given they don't have a center

Reply #749656 | Report this post

Food for thought (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Well, any team with a center spot vacant should look at him but pretty sure he's signed in Europe and with the way he's playing right now, NBA isn't completely out of the question. You're not going to get Landale for anything less than Bryce Cotton or Caspar Ware money, and even that might be a stretch.

Reply #749657 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Signed in the top top team in Lithuania, will end up at a big euro club probably on one million US after tax and all expenses paid in a season or two if not the nba. Long time before he's in Australia.

Reply #749663 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

*Which NBA team

Reply #749669 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

all of them! he's legit

Reply #749673 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Might be asking for Bairstow money too much for the NBL.

Reply #749678 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

None the NBA will have him

Reply #749684 | Report this post

Perthworld troll.  
Years ago

#minnesota Timberwolves
# Wolves awooooo

Reply #749685 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He hasn't been that great tbh. His first game stats look good but he was very poor for half the game.

Reply #749686 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Most people only look at stats, it's given me the shits for years, certainly with players only playing offensively. I’m not saying this is or was the case with Jock, he seems to be heading upwards.

Reply #749692 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I actually haven't gotten up early enough to watch his games, I heard he got bullied a bit in the first half of that 25/10 game by Pelle.

I'm sure he's got room to improve, but was looks clear to me is his mobility, his activity on the boards, and his 3 point stroke is looking pretty legit.

The numbers do speak for something, especially in Summer League where it can be tough for bigs to 'get theirs'.

Reply #749695 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Of course every team wants him but as mentioned earlier he's making way more in Europe.

Reply #749710 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:14 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754