Perthworld
Two weeks ago

2019–20 NBL pre-season

Obviously there's the NBL Blitz in Tasmania held on 19-22 September and NBLxNBA games in October.

Melbourne United announced the following pre-season games this afternoon:

Fri 6 Sep MEL-CNS @ Casey
Sun 8 Sep MEL-BNE @ MSAC
Fri 13 Sep MEL-ILL @ Ballarat

Add more.

Topic #45477 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Two weeks ago

South East Melbourne and Illawarra are playing in Albury on Sept 15.

Reply #750231 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two weeks ago

I wekon there should be a free agent team of Nbl1 Nznbl and free agent players playing at the blitz

Reply #750233 | Report this post

Bear  
Two weeks ago

Anon, that's^ a great idea, I would love to see a couple of teams with prospects and fee agents, it would have to be funded of course, but it is an idea I would get behind!

Reply #750259 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last week

Why not let the southern huskies play in the blitz

Reply #750463 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Last week

Fri 23 Aug Philippines-ADL
Sun 25 Aug Philippines-ADL

Reply #750762 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last week

The Southern Huskies have 2 NBL players in their team already. Hardly gonna work.

Reply #750764 | Report this post

Reply to this topic

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Hopscotch 47

Rules:You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players. Learn how to embed YouTube videos or tweets

Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Close ads
Westside Basketball Association
PickStar - The best place to book sports stars
Dunk.com.au - Custom basketball uniforms

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

Invoicing clients? Stay productive with Punch, the insightful time tracker that earns you more.

Special offer: $30/month Pay $100 for lifetime access. Sign up now!

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:53 am, Sun 21 Jul 2019 | Posts: 776,725 | Last 7 days: 908