Anonymous
Years ago

Nz breakers

Nz are looking at Joakim Noah

Topic #45494 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't believe in what Matt Walsh says any more after making up the story that they had signed Carmelo Anthony

Reply #750478 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe they had La Melo and then they didn't.

Reply #750479 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

Love Matt Walsh's work, creating a heap of buzz for the league. I remember they went after Rick Pitino and it had basketball twitter buzzing.

Reply #750500 | Report this post

Haz  
Years ago

Yes but some of these hyped up stunts need to materialise into more than just generating a bit of buzz. It becomes a bad look if they keep doing this with nothing to show for at the end of the day. Maybe keep the BS to a more realistic level?

Reply #750513 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I reckon it could be a solid chance. They'll be selling him the Bogut type lifestyle. Come here, play well, get your body right, show you can still play a good level, play 30ish games, enjoy the aussie summer, then finish up in time to join an NBA team around late Feb.

Reply #750523 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Aussie/NZ summer*

Reply #750525 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

All time great stickman looking for new playground.

Reply #750575 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

I can't wait for them to get Muggsy Bogues...
Oh wait!

Reply #750576 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

Lol, Noah. He's not coming here just yet after showing he still had gas in the tank at Memphis. Will pick up another NBA gig eventually.

Reply #750583 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:09 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754