Anon
Years ago

Melbourne United Local PF Options

Any word on what players United are looking at to fill the Four spot? Could Bairstow be an option? Do they still persist with Barlow at the four this season? Or could they make a play for Finn Delany? I wouldn't count it out knowing how Henare played a role in bringing Shea Ili to Melbourne. I feel like if Delany realises he won’t be starting this season, he’d be looking to move teams, and with Melbourne having a vacancy at the PF spot, there is a possibility there.

Topic #45496 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nah

Reply #750591 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bairstow, Cooks, Purchase, McCarthy

Reply #750592 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

mitch young

Reply #750609 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Venky Jois? Or go a local 3 and a Import 4?

Reply #750613 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Should've played Moller there, let him go. They will go with a 3-4 like last season, got fit McCarron in at the three.

Reply #750614 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i know jack purchase has signed with MU it was on Hawaii College news

Reply #750628 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rumour has it that Prather's signed with United

Reply #750649 | Report this post

Charon72  
Years ago

Prather has a knee injury. Out for 4 more months, and has a 2 year deal in Europe.

Reply #750687 | Report this post

Ryan  
Years ago

Prather was released from his European contract and the NBL Overtime guys have been saying he's been looking great in Vegas workouts

Reply #750691 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Prather has overcome his knee injury and has opted out of his contract with husband russian team

Reply #750693 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Prather was out for 12 months and was released from his Russian contract from Kimiki.

Reply #750694 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jeez no one really knows.
One idiot said "Prather has overcome his knee injury"
Then another idiot said "Prather was out for 12 months and was released from his Russian contract from Kimiki."

Get over it.

Reply #750726 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You no everything, so why don't you tell us, by the way #694 I’d say was on the money. Get over it.

Reply #750729 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's Prather.

Reply #750838 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Bairstow would give them a very top-heavy line-up, but there's not much local talent available.
But it also comes down to how much they are paying guys like Barlow and Pledger and whether they can comply with the bench cap.
Ili
Smith-Milner
McDaniel
Pledger

I think they will need a cheap option to complete that list.

Any word on a Next Star?

Reply #750852 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:32 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754