Ann
Years ago

SA SCHOOL KNOCKOUT BASKETBALL

Does anybody know who's through so far and who’s got the best chance at the state championship? Does anyone know any of the team lineups and if the basketball focus schools are going to bounce back and win the title or will trinity and Immanuel win back to back? Just want to know cause I don’t have anything to do with school sport these days and would like to know who’s in the mix.

Topic #45499 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Trinity would be the favourites in the boys, but PAC and Nazareth (with a full line-up) capable of mounting a challenge

Reply #750676 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What about Deans Encounter Tigers ?

Reply #750736 | Report this post

Ann  
Years ago

Anything heard if Henley have gotten through if so who do they have playing for them? What about the girls who's the favourites going into finals day?

Reply #750819 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You don't think Henley have a stacked team! Why do you even care about school sports in Adelaide, scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Reply #750877 | Report this post

Ann  
Years ago

I care about school sport in Adelaide as it must have improved having two of the four school champs finalist being from Adelaide and trinity winning.
Personally I feel Henley cannot compete with the big collages anymore.
The girls always tend to have a crack though. Unsure who they have as a lot of the big names have now graduated. Does anyone know who's playing for them?

Reply #750945 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

henley is currently being carried by a certain woodville premier league player anyway, not strong enough in depth in my opinion. its a hard system when many kids in the state go to regular public schools and dont get the oppertunity to compete at a high school level. State pool B holds multiple kids scoring 40pts in the first or second rounds purely because of the level they play at is so much higher then theyre competiton

Reply #751725 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:40 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754