Senator11
Earlier this year

NBL Fantasy 2019/2020

Thought I'd start a thread seeing as the fixtures are out and teams are close to being finalised. Not sure when NBL Fantasy opens, I seem to remember last year it was pretty last minute. Should be a much more interesting season looking at the fixtures and teams should be pretty different this season. Notables:

- Adelaide, United and NZ have early byes (no other byes after round 2)
- NZ play 10 doubles for the season while everyone else have 8 or 9
- Unlike last season, the season doesn't end with a whole bunch of teams playign strings of doubles
- 1 extra team means there are more players to choose from

Some interesting strategy to set up your initial teams.

Topic #45589 | Report this topic

Boydie  
Earlier this year

Interesting fixture for fantasy for sure!

#ShamelessPlug

We chatted about the schedule in our latest podcast about NBL Fantasy here

https://twitter.com/BBall_Blokes/status/1155812053602336768

All your points were discussed and as it gets closer to the season and after we see some preseason action we will be diving deeper into it!

Reply #753297 | Report this post

Senator11  
Earlier this year

Haha, been listening to you guys since last season!

Reply #753344 | Report this post

D2.0  
Last month

No sign yet, still showing the off-season page

Reply #764277 | Report this post

Senator11  
Last month

Pretty sure it appeared fairly close to the start of the season last year, be interesting to see players positions this season.

Reply #764280 | Report this post

Senator11  
Last month

And we are live.

Reply #764408 | Report this post

Senator11  
Last week

Terrible start, didn't see the news Didi was out so had a donut on court with Noi on the bench, up hill battle from here.

Reply #766963 | Report this post

D2.0  
Last week

I'm looking to bring in a Taipan, so Newbill or Machado?

and need to drop a King, so should I drop Didi or Tate?

Reply #767138 | Report this post

Senator11  
Last week

D2.0, what's your reasoning behind your trades, very unique from what I've seen. Most people are targeting Hawks and Bullets players this week due to schedule and ability.

Reply #767191 | Report this post

Reply to this topic

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Hopscotch 83

Rules:You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players. Learn how to embed YouTube videos or tweets

Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Close ads
PickStar - The best place to book sports stars
Westside Basketball Association
Dunk.com.au - Custom basketball uniforms

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

Invoicing clients? Stay productive with Punch, the insightful time tracker that earns you more.

Special offer: $30/month Pay $100 for lifetime access. Sign up now!

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:25 pm, Mon 14 Oct 2019 | Posts: 795,069 | Last 7 days: 1,258