LC
Years ago

New Boomers World Cup jerseys

A new Boomers jersey has just been released!

A sneak peek at the Boomers' World Cup jerseys

Thoughts?

Topic #45616 | Report this topic

twenty four  
Years ago

Does that article have more than the teaser pics BA posted on their social media accounts?

Reply #753694 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Yes

Reply #753696 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Includes comparison images for those jersey's the players will wear versus those the fans can purchase.

Reply #753697 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I wonder if Kyrie has bought one to wear in front of the mirror to think 'What If?'

Reply #753700 | Report this post

Greggo  
Years ago

Are they entering into a amateur mixed softball league?

Reply #753731 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

I don't see why they'd have "fan jerseys" and "official jerseys". If I am going to buy a jersey I want the one that they're playing in.

More intriguing to me are the Aus v USA - Hulk v Captain America jumpers being pushed out - https://www.aussiebasketballstore.com/boomers/marvel-hulk-cap-black-hoodie/

Reply #753753 | Report this post

Greggo  
Years ago

I should state my comment above was about the "fan jersey." I quite like the playing one.

And I agree with ME. Why would you buy the non playing version, especially when it's worse

Reply #753755 | Report this post

Aussie  
Years ago

Where can we see a pic of the whole jersey?

Reply #753756 | Report this post

Tyrell  
Years ago

Greggo- absolutely spot on about the fan edition

Reply #753773 | Report this post

A A Ron  
Years ago

$120 for the fan jersey, looks like selling the Peak official jersey wouldn't have made enough profit, who makes these? Must be cheap.

Reply #753814 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They can't sell the official one, as it has the Commonwealth Coat of Arms.

Reply #753840 | Report this post

A A Ron  
Years ago

Peak could do a run without it, I'm guessing it would cost, this current fan one is a Sunday market quality, maximum profit.

Reply #753851 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They can sell replica Boomers tops (and have done so in the past) without the Coat of Arms. Happens for a lot of sports. I'm not a fan of a 'fan’ top - if I’m shelling out over $100 for a singlet, I want the real thing or as close as legally possible.

Provide a ‘fan’ top at a reasonable price point & give the fans some choice. As for the ‘Hulk vs Cap’ tops, might have something to do with the games being played at Marvel Stadium?

Reply #753853 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

So to everyone who has bitched in the past about "First Ever", try telling me they wouldn't have made better jerseys than these.

Reply #753864 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:38 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754