hooperau
Years ago

Waratah League Finals

I know it's not the highest quality league and hopefully the NBL1 expansion will improve the quality. Does anyone know if there's anything exciting at all going on for the finals regarding players or matchups?

Topic #45661 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't sorry

Reply #754935 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who's in the finals

Reply #754949 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How will re naming this league another 'nbl1' change things re quality etc?
Not having a dig, serious question

Reply #754996 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If they are re-branding all the state leagues into NBL1 conferences essentially would that mean teams will have to now have higher budgets and be of a higher standard ?

Reply #755008 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is it literally just the same league with a new name essentially

Reply #755009 | Report this post

Duke Fan  
Years ago

In the Men's, Manly would be favourites. I think Kevin White is the only current NBL player in the league and he's had a strong season for his local club. I think all the teams in the finals are all capable of beating each other on any given night though

Reply #755012 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who cares it's Waratah League.
And BNSW couldn't ran anything decent... I believe there is a saying about roots and brothels that is appropriate for them.

Reply #755116 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is the quality of the league the fault of bnsw or the clubs?

Reply #755155 | Report this post

Wang whipper  
Years ago

Kevin White is the biggest star? How laughable

Reply #755170 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

AH yeah,
BNSW aren't responsible for the teams who show up each week.

Clubs responsibility to put together quality and competitive teams - rather then domestic comp all star teams

Reply #755438 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

clubs really need to put more money into the clubs as local talent go to other state leagues and also should focus on fixing the branding of the league up to a similar model like the NBL1 or even the QBL at minimum

Reply #755466 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Enough talent in NSW to make the league strong just the other states offer more money and exposure

Reply #755467 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:34 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754