Anonymous
Years ago

Who will be the marquee signing in Huskies NBL team

Now that it's out there who is going to be the centrepiece of the Huskies? I think Goulding’s contract will be up. Cotton as a naturalised player? Cadee?

Topic #45674 | Report this topic

KET  
Years ago

Huskies won't be in the NBL

Reply #755247 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Coincidence they have withdrawn from NZNBL? I don't think so. Where there’s smoke there’s fire. And Larry is smoking in Tassie.

Reply #755250 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

That's not why they withdrew

Reply #755251 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No more huskies.

Reply #755252 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

Larry always intended to make his own team in Tasmania, and the Huskies knew that. I know a whole lot of other stuff was going on but I am pretty sure they realized in the end their efforts would be for nothing so they stopped pissing money down the drain.

Reply #755253 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's not a good day for bball in tas. Unfortunately I don’t see the huskies coming back at all. Sad face emoji
It will be hard to get any NBL team up in tas now.

Reply #755256 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Tas will have a team if LK gets the land, just unlikely to be Huskies

Reply #755258 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hobart Huskers is the new name....

Reply #755259 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

first year there going to need a local as marquee

Reply #755260 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cadee, Cotton and Goulding. Hell of a big 3 and still imports to come. Let's hope Larry can get it done although I think Bendigo (regional Victoria) should get the NBL team first.

Reply #755263 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tas will have a team if LK gets the land, just unlikely to be Huskies

I hope so but it's not up to Lk if tas gov wipe there hands of it.

Reply #755280 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Cadee, Cotton and Goulding. Hell of a big 3 and still imports to come."
What does that even mean?

Huskies owe a LOT of money around town and will never ever get Kestlman's licence. Huskies were always dodgy and with the players and coaches never being paid on time. DEC owed $20K, Silverdome a LOT more, and various other trades they used around town, money as well.
Kestleman talks the talk about people lining up for a licence. Let's see who they are. He essentially wants the DEC and Wilkinson's point for nothing. Oh and $1.5mill from the Govmnt each year. No land/DEC no deal.
The Blitz was going to be held no where this season make no mistake. Kestleman was granted $300k from the Tas Gov. He will make a profit on that. He's all about the money. Rich people don't get rich by spending their own money. Peace out.

Reply #755283 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Say no to drugs

Reply #755316 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Drugs are bad........ okay

Reply #755358 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Some cockwomble.

Reply #755388 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bugs bunny fresh from space jam 2
He's good and he’s played with Jordan and LeBron

Reply #755427 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:36 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754