Anonymous
Years ago

Free tickets for Perth Australia v Canada

From Twitter

Andrew Bogut
@andrewbogut
·
Aug 12
Hey Perth, I know we haven't been on the best terms lately (see: Pork chop, listening to timeouts, you kicked our arse in @NBL) BUT I am extending an olive branch. I have tickets to give away for this weeks Australia v Canada games. Stay tuned over coming days for more info

Topic #45694 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

".. there are 4 platinum class tickets for the best impersonation of Gleeson throwing one of his famous tanties when one of any number of obvious flops finally gets picked up by a ref"

Reply #755703 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I could see it being something super troll to win the tickets, like needing to wear your Wildcats gear and post a video of you saying how much you love bogut and the kings lol

Reply #755706 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's got style I’ll give him that

Reply #755708 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Style such as blocking people on twitter for calling him a protected species by the refs lol

Reply #755782 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yep

Reply #755788 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You couldn't give them away for the USA vs Boomers game!

Reply #755790 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

You'd have to pay me to go.

Reply #755888 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Andrew Bogut
@andrewbogut
Follow my account closely tomorrow for more info on below. My superiors have informed me I have 4 tickets to give away.

Reply #755929 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Andrew Bogut
@andrewbogut
· 16h
Ok here we go Perth: 4 tickets to tomorrows night game vs Canada. Question coming in soon

Reply #756056 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Andrew Bogut
@andrewbogut
· 15h
Name all the @PerthWildcats players (former and current) I have played with whilst representing the Australian National Team at a major tournament (Worlds/Olympics) **not including upcoming games

Reply #756057 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Years ago

"My superiors have informed me I have 4 tickets to give away."

Doesn't Bogut believe that he has no superiors?

Reply #756068 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Obviously he's talking about Rita Panahi.

Reply #756072 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:09 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754